How APPLE is so successfull even in 2020?

Daaarling

6 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

They are overpriced, low specifications, bad battery life, not easy to use, no battery replacement etc etc but still the sales are high, how?

Because it's noob friendly and many people out there are noobs. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

They are overpriced, low specifications, bad battery life, not easy to use, no battery replacement etc etc but still the sales are high, how?

over priced ---i agree

rest of the departments lo phone baguntundi

quality/good service/easy to use.

Bad battery life. No battery replacement.....

i used iphone 4 for 4 years, iphone 6 for 5 years. Never had any issue. Bought iphone 11 year just because my iphone 6 was running out of space.

if u are a developer... iphone mac ki connect chesi xcode console open chesi logs choodu emaina exceptions untayemo. 
next andriod connect chesi adb logcat choodu enni exceptions untayo.

not easy to use... idhi aithey peaks. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

Then why IT people buy it

Apple, tesla are just to show off your richness.

Mana Desi galla gurinchi telisi adugutunnava? Ikkada imma Desi it vallaki iphone ki 1000 ante ok antaru. Samsung 900 ante samsung ki antha enduku antaru. People live in their bubble. 

18 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

That's the brand value and reputation at work.

2 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

When I suggested my roomate about good quality Android phones she simply said that Android phones are of cheap quality and iphones are of premium quality

Probably a money show off person

1 minute ago, Daaarling said:

When I suggested my roomate about good quality Android phones she simply said that Android phones are of cheap quality and iphones are of premium quality

One manufacturer vs many manufacturers. As no of guests increase, the wine gets worse. The more the merrier does not work for android phones

28 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

except for the price, rest of the factors lo iPhone no less than any other phones...infact Usability lo no brainer..I wonder why some say Android phones are easy to use.

price kuda if you compare top end Android phones, they are expensive too

1 minute ago, no01 said:

except for the price, rest of the factors lo iPhone no less than any other phones...infact Usability lo no brainer..I wonder why some say Android phones are easy to use.

price kuda if you compare top end Android phones, they are expensive too

Security wise iOS 

Easy of use  Android

tenor.gif

39 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

Ne friend ki why it's better than Samsung ani cheppataniki thread start chesava to get some additional info

Just daily usage ke ayitey iPhone best - Whatsapp, youtube, instagram, photos, email, netflix, etc ke ayitey iPhone best and iOS is very secured compared to Android. 

Kathalu padataniki ayitey Samsung best - We can install any app from the market and can do many things on Android OS

• Haha 1