Thaatha crying on Dr Fauci.....

r2d2

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Mari dosa key ? She never claimed her to be Indian and suddenly stunt. Thats why. Right candidate ayite enduku support cheyaru? 1st Women president ayite happy aey ga?

She is an American first... ikkada Indians kanna blacks ke political ga ekkuva growth untundi... also, a person born to a white and black couple is always called black.. no matter how white their skin color is... and she also grew up in black neighborhoods and is more inclined towards them.. 

Indian votes don’t matter in US.. many of these votes are in democratic states...some in red states.. very very few in swing states.. so there is no political gain in claiming to be Indian... 

9 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

She is an American first... ikkada Indians kanna blacks ke political ga ekkuva growth untundi... also, a person born to a white and black couple is always called black.. no matter how white their skin color is... and she also grew up in black neighborhoods and is more inclined towards them.. 

Indian votes don’t matter in US.. many of these votes are in democratic states...some in red states.. very very few in swing states.. so there is no political gain in claiming to be Indian... 

Indian kanna black black ane ga anindi. Her father is Jamaican anyways. 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Fauci tried to obey Trump in the beginning emo ? Later he just felt he is insane and then told facts ? Why dont u think that way? STarting lone president ki against ga matladaru ga ?

Fauci is on the deep state actor who is way more powerful than people imagine, Fauci has moved the coronavirus research to china from UNC Chapel Hill, he gave away close to 3.4 million to Chinese to fund the research

DT was made a scapegoat, this entire CV is will plotted against Trump, but i don't deny the fact anymore that this is pandemic, chances of DT winning are very thin now, but one has to be moron to lose against ByeDen

1 minute ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Fauci is on the deep state actor who is way more powerful than people imagine, Fauci has moved the coronavirus research to china from UNC Chapel Hill, he gave away close to 3.4 million to Chinese to fund the research

DT was made a scapegoat, this entire CV is will plotted against Trump, but i don't deny the fact anymore that this is pandemic, chances of DT winning are very thin now, but one has to be moron to lose against ByeDen

Hmm i still feel DT wins @~`

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Hmm i still feel DT wins @~`

I doubt it.. he motivated so many neutrals and dems to vote against him.. same thing happened in the mid terms.. many people don’t want this daily reality show.. they want some sanity.. 

covid ravadam manchi opportunity for DJT to prove that he can control it.. Bush had that second opportunity with 9/11 and he did very well..  DJT messed it up big time.. 

3 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

I doubt it.. he motivated so many neutrals and dems to vote against him.. same thing happened in the mid terms.. many people don’t want this daily reality show.. they want some sanity.. 

covid ravadam manchi opportunity for DJT to prove that he can control it.. Bush had that second opportunity with 9/11 and he did very well..  DJT messed it up big time.. 

Matter of a month chuddam @~`

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Matter of a month chuddam @~`

The results will be a mess this time.. people are used to get the results on the 9th.. this time that won’t happen.. 

most of the repubs vote in person and get counted on the same day... most of the dems vote by mail.. their votes will be counted later...  DJT will be leading on day 1 and from then it is all down hill.. 

2 minutes ago, Thokkalee said:

The results will be a mess this time.. people are used to get the results on the 9th.. this time that won’t happen.. 

most of the repubs vote in person and get counted on the same day... most of the dems vote by mail.. their votes will be counted later...  DJT will be leading on day 1 and from then it is all down hill.. 

Yeah final date enti results ki ?

37 minutes ago, soodhilodaaram said:

Deep state reps side unte God 

dema side unte devil aa :D