Tesla is increasing price of Full Self-Driving package to a whopping $10,000

tacobell fan

4 minutes ago, macha said:

talk to the point macha.... now that your brining up timelines yes they are pushing it because they have rewritten FSD code for better safety .... FSD is not just normal service.... if any mishap happens due to FSD tesla stock will tank .... they know this very well and they are taking it slow...level5 autonomy is not copying android to IOS...

Talking to point ani iPhone, iOS, Andriod ani unrelated topcis endhuku

10 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

adey antunna aaa profit margin peradanikeyyy FSD price increase chesadani nuvvantunnavv

pichedava car costs slash cheyyakunda undi untey ee FSD price increase cheyyalsi vachedhi kaadu kada ni nenu antunna 

samajh mein aaya kyaa?

FSD is an offset price , that ppl willfully buy knowing its a beta, so LOL those ppl

but you claiming its to pad margins is laughable at best LOL 

@dasara_bullodu1 clearly mentioned in the last disco thread , extra features extra cost laantivi expected ey idhi thread lo undhi aa disco link. Prices endhuku slashed competition from lucid. already margin thakkuva unnappudu prices slash chesthey he has to cover that up somewhere right so extra cost for extra features no more 1 week return , reduction in warranty and so on. Profit ekkuva chupinchukovadam doesn’t mean leni profit chupinchadam kaadhu ra pichedhava. 

8 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Dude even if u buy now , u wont get that FSD beta that rolled out yesterday

that is to restricted Early access Program users , only limited to US street driving at this point.

they are just trying to bash tesla... with out a point....

14 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

lol. FSD is not available until you pay for the AutoPilot. FSD lo they charge for a feature that is not even available. Take a look at my upgrade. 

Ek9GPp3XIAAxkVd?format=jpg&name=large

2b3f09daa91b59f2ce35f3416e288bc6.gif

autopilot and FSD different haa oh my balioo

8 minutes ago, sattipandu said:

Dude even if u buy now , u wont get that FSD beta that rolled out yesterday

that is to restricted Early access Program users , only limited to US street driving at this point.

Early access is nothing but owing that car. Even if you don't pay for it they still collect the data. Tesla esukoni India pothama enti? When I bought it, it doesn't even have any of the features you are talking about. It doesn't even stop on red lights. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Early access is nothing but owing that car. Even if you don't pay for it they still collect the data. Tesla esukoni India pothama enti? When I bought it, it doesn't even have any of the features you are talking about. It doesn't even stop on red lights. 

omg you own tesla and you still complain ? I think your the first one I am meeting who owns tesla and complains on tesla...

3 minutes ago, keviinusa said:

autopilot and FSD different haa oh my balioo

Until they come up with Autonomous driving it is packaged to one. They split it after Waymo and Uber and Apple car (rumors) came out. FSD is very immature until couple months and lot of people have had difficulties with it. They charge for upcoming features. The new $2k increase is for the last coming soon feature from my screenshot for City Traffic lights.

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Until they come up with Autonomous driving it is packaged to one. They split it after Waymo and Uber and Apple car (rumors) came out. FSD is very immature until couple months and lot of people have had difficulties with it. They charge for upcoming features. The new $2k increase is for the last coming soon feature from my screenshot for City Traffic lights.

apple odi lekkane vunnai marketing strategies veenivi, is marketing guy for both tesla and apple are same.

Just now, macha said:

omg you own tesla and you still complain ? I think your the first one I am meeting who owns tesla and complains on tesla...

You don't understand the slim line between complaining on a feature vs owning a Tesla. I'm not here to market that I own it.

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

ohhh my gwad oh gawd...