COVID-19 survivors are back in Hyderabad hospitals with ailments

kakatiya

14 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Nenu expert aa , I am Fauci and bill gates sheeple both are frauds ani health experts confirmed 

nuvvu assam bhayya are advisors to thata no on how to deal with pandemic.

you idli eater

• Sad 1

My name is Anusha and I am here to raise funds for my father Somnachari who is 53 years old and has been diagnosed with COVID19 on the 18th of September and was admitted to KIMS Hospital back home in Hyderabad, India.  He was undergoing treatment and later discharged on the 28th of September after testing negative for COVID19 with mild post-COVID pneumonia and was advised oxygen support.

But on 2nd October, he had to be re-admitted due to reducing oxygen saturation levels & breathlessness. He was diagnosed with post-COVID pneumonia/ minimal right lung pneumothorax (lung collapse) and has been on ventilator support ever since.

In Post-Covid Scenarios the research is limited and the timelines for recovery is uncertain. In my father’s case, the road to recovery for his lungs is long and would require him to be in ICU and on Ventilator for a longer period of time.

I have been trying my best to take care of things financially. But me and my family have reached a position where we would be needing help hands to support my father’s medical condition.

He’s has been fighting all along. The Doctors are optimistic that he will recover if he’s given some time.

We as a family are putting everything on the line to buy him that time. That is the reason why we are reaching out for help.

Any help is greatly appreciated and will contribute towards giving my father the time to fight and recover.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/7cc5f-support-my-dad-to-recover-from-covid19

7 hours ago, MiryalgudaMaruthiRao said:

ishtam vachinattu steroids giving ani talk

elderly people ki @kidneys 10ging

ma relatives lo kooda okaru chanipoyaru after recovering from covid bcoz of kidney failure

After how many days your relative died?

• 9 months later...