Apartment vs condo/house for rent

summer27

I've been living in apartment so far. But Condo/house rents kooda same unnayi, moreover will get more rooms and garden space. 

Can someone tell what are the disadvantages for moving into a condo or independent house for rent?

15 minutes ago, summer27 said:

I've been living in apartment so far. But Condo/house rents kooda same unnayi, moreover will get more rooms and garden space. 

Can someone tell what are the disadvantages for moving into a condo or independent house for rent?

apartment and condo are same no ... unless it's a 4 floor condo

20 minutes ago, summer27 said:

electricity bill different vasthundi if you have more sqft

are you talking about townhome rather than a condo ? If thats the case then townhome is 10x better than an apartment 

few reasons

no one in lower level to shout if kids run in your house

no one in upper level so you will not hear much noise of footsteps , jumping or bumchick

garage parking and additional space

less shared walls so can not hear sounds from neighbors much 

cons

still have some shared walls , 1 or 2 

additional HOA

Independent house will not have any cons except that you may still have a HOA and also you need to spend sometime to maintain it

If rent is same and you are ok with spending some extra effort for maintenance then go for an independent home , I can assure you that you will not want to go back to living in an apartment after this..

35 minutes ago, summer27 said:

e apt lo problems ki  24/7 service untadi .. mostly they will fix anything in a day..  adi big advantage and they impose rules so.. andharu muskoni follow avutaru..  

e townhouse/other.. owner malli vaddi questions.. y u did this/// ala ala time taking process untadi ani na guess.. 200 to 300 pakka extra utnadi rent .. not at all same price. . and utilities increase avutai// 

5 hours ago, VinPetrol said:

e apt lo problems ki  24/7 service untadi .. mostly they will fix anything in a day..  adi big advantage and they impose rules so.. andharu muskoni follow avutaru..  

e townhouse/other.. owner malli vaddi questions.. y u did this/// ala ala time taking process untadi ani na guess.. 200 to 300 pakka extra utnadi rent .. not at all same price. . and utilities increase avutai// 

so, owner head ache untundi annamata.. sounds like maintenance is big thing. Apartment lo edina chinna damages they can take care ..