Paal iche avunu vadili tanne dunnapothu ni teckunam emo jaggadi palana chusthunte..

Boomer

3 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Assalu why should liquor be banned?

People have a choice to avoid it. Liquor ban anaganey ladies votes vese rojulu poyayi. 

Liquor ban anedhi worst promise in elections.  

Aa brands endi raa jagga. Evaina health issues vasthey evaridhi responsibility

It is designed to capture the liquor market in the state. There is a lot of money in that business. Anni thanaku thelisina vallu run chesthe, a major revenue source will be under his control. 

6 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

It is designed to capture the liquor market in the state. There is a lot of money in that business. Anni thanaku thelisina vallu run chesthe, a major revenue source will be under his control. 

Yupe. I don't know what are the guidelines in general. Ila ap bayata manufacturer ayina alcohol ni ban chesthey vallu case enduku veyyadam ledhu. 

44 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Yupe. I don't know what are the guidelines in general. Ila ap bayata manufacturer ayina alcohol ni ban chesthey vallu case enduku veyyadam ledhu. 

Emani estaru case ?

8 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Emani estaru case ?

I don't know man. Aa companies ki eppudu permission vachi untadi kada ap state ki kooda. Without proper reason enduku ban chesaru ani

1 hour ago, Vaampire said:

Assalu why should liquor be banned?

People have a choice to avoid it. Liquor ban anaganey ladies votes vese rojulu poyayi. 

Liquor ban anedhi worst promise in elections.  

Aa brands endi raa jagga. Evaina health issues vasthey evaridhi responsibility

Ban ani nenu anatledu .... Jagan anna cheppina mata and his thinking enduku banning ani cheptunanu ....47osjd.gif

16 minutes ago, Anta Assamey said:

Ban ani nenu anatledu .... Jagan anna cheppina mata and his thinking enduku banning ani cheptunanu ....47osjd.gif

It's mostly to attract female voters. Illogical

3 hours ago, Vaampire said:

I think article 47 gives the states the right to ban alcohol in the name of public health. Instead of banning them completely, they came up with phased prohibition and did not clear the dues owed to these companies. So these companies stopped operating and the local brands took their place. Very cunning.

2 hours ago, DummyVariable said:

I think article 47 gives the states the right to ban alcohol in the name of public health. Instead of banning them completely, they came up with phased prohibition and did not clear the dues owed to these companies. So these companies stopped operating and the local brands took their place. Very cunning.

I think you don’t know how liquor is marketed.

The present brands which you see in AP, are being supplied by the same companies which supplied branded liquor to the state previously.

Next time when you guzzle liquor in India, check out the label, distillery, and location.

These distilleries pay for the brand rights. Now with state running the show, these distilleries no need to oh for the brands and save money on such things. This is how it works in state owned marketing of liquor. Similar to Tamil Nadu, Few North Indian state where Govt sells liquor.