Maine DummyVariable ke liye ladki doondi, this is a small gist about herself in the martimony profile

sima_tapariya

I think that men and women are equal as human beings, one has the power of masculinity and one has the power of femininity. No one is superior or inferior. If you believe in, a) Misogyny, b) Male chauvinism c) Sexism, d) Dowry, e) A big fat Indian wedding ( I want to have a wedding, which I can afford on my earned finances). I am not the correct partner for you. 

Love for me is the respect, deep trust, honesty with my spouse. Respect ==== love. The more I admire him, the more I respect him and love him. Everyone has bad days and no one is perfect, but I want my spouse and me to be better human beings with humility, care and love for people in their life, be it their friends or family. I expect him to be passionate, ambitious about his career and life. He should have a decisive personality and have courage to do the right thing.

I don’t want me and my spouse to discuss other people’s gossip, in the sense talk bad about them, instead I want us to discuss science, stars, sky, planets, love, us, share funny anecdotes, share about how our day was, help each other grow, make each other so comfortable in each other’s life that they don’t have to hold back when discussing any kind of problems. It’s like she/he is the one I know has got my back. If he likes reading(+1). Should be a good conversationalist and able to talk on wide array of topics. He should have certain principles and morals in life.

I have a very high emotional quotient but when it comes to my spouse I want to be comfortable enough to be vulnerable.

There might be times and situations where I may be unable to focus on him or family. In these situations I would expect him to back me up instead of tearing me down and pointing out my inadequacies. Be an excellent team partner. I expect him to understand that we both are teammates and aiming to win the same thing in life and are not against each other.

I expect him to respect everyone and treat everyone with utmost kindness. He should be a role model in my life and also in my extended family. I am the eldest one and in my extended family/younger siblings look up to me. As he will be the eldest son-in-law, I expect him to understand and behave accordingly. He would indirectly become a person they will look up to and take advice.

Being a role model is not easy, but that’s the level of maturity I want in my spouse. Everything he does or act will have consequences and he should be aware when making those choices.

I am not insecure, but I expect my spouse to have healthy boundaries with the other gender. If he expects transparency from me, he should also be transparent. He should be a better judge of what healthy boundaries are, what is good, bad and what could jeopardise his existing relationship with his spouse. 

My spouse should know the importance of words and promises. Trust is developed when your actions match words. He should be fit, well dressed and should take care of his health.

I expect my spouse to grow everyday, be a better man for his family and parents. Take care of his parents and kids with love.

I aim to live a life filled with love, laughter, kindness, overcoming struggles and hard times together.

@DummyVariable

29 minutes ago, sima_tapariya said:

I think that men and women are equal as human beings, one has the power of masculinity and one has the power of femininity. No one is superior or inferior. If you believe in, a) Misogyny, b) Male chauvinism c) Sexism, d) Dowry, e) A big fat Indian wedding ( I want to have a wedding, which I can afford on my earned finances). I am not the correct partner for you. 

Love for me is the respect, deep trust, honesty with my spouse. Respect ==== love. The more I admire him, the more I respect him and love him. Everyone has bad days and no one is perfect, but I want my spouse and me to be better human beings with humility, care and love for people in their life, be it their friends or family. I expect him to be passionate, ambitious about his career and life. He should have a decisive personality and have courage to do the right thing.

I don’t want me and my spouse to discuss other people’s gossip, in the sense talk bad about them, instead I want us to discuss science, stars, sky, planets, love, us, share funny anecdotes, share about how our day was, help each other grow, make each other so comfortable in each other’s life that they don’t have to hold back when discussing any kind of problems. It’s like she/he is the one I know has got my back. If he likes reading(+1). Should be a good conversationalist and able to talk on wide array of topics. He should have certain principles and morals in life.

I have a very high emotional quotient but when it comes to my spouse I want to be comfortable enough to be vulnerable.

There might be times and situations where I may be unable to focus on him or family. In these situations I would expect him to back me up instead of tearing me down and pointing out my inadequacies. Be an excellent team partner. I expect him to understand that we both are teammates and aiming to win the same thing in life and are not against each other.

I expect him to respect everyone and treat everyone with utmost kindness. He should be a role model in my life and also in my extended family. I am the eldest one and in my extended family/younger siblings look up to me. As he will be the eldest son-in-law, I expect him to understand and behave accordingly. He would indirectly become a person they will look up to and take advice.

Being a role model is not easy, but that’s the level of maturity I want in my spouse. Everything he does or act will have consequences and he should be aware when making those choices.

I am not insecure, but I expect my spouse to have healthy boundaries with the other gender. If he expects transparency from me, he should also be transparent. He should be a better judge of what healthy boundaries are, what is good, bad and what could jeopardise his existing relationship with his spouse. 

My spouse should know the importance of words and promises. Trust is developed when your actions match words. He should be fit, well dressed and should take care of his health.

I expect my spouse to grow everyday, be a better man for his family and parents. Take care of his parents and kids with love.

I aim to live a life filled with love, laughter, kindness, overcoming struggles and hard times together.

@DummyVariable

mahesh babu GIF