Do u have Adhar Card?

Raazu

31 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I do, got it in 2016 in less than two weeks. I had GC back then. 

Congratulations brother when did you marry your bf who have GC? 

1 minute ago, Everydayrunner said:

Can American citizens use Adhaar-card while in India?

Yes, adhaar is life long, once you get it you have it.

Anyone with OCI after 180 days stay can get an adhaar

Yes, the Aadhaar card can also be availed by non-resident Indians. ... An NRI can apply for Aadhaar online, through the self-service portal of the UIDAI (Unique Identification Authority of India), the issuer of the 12-digit Unique Identity Number (UID) and Aadhaar card.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes have pan and aadhar. Already PAN card poyindi kuda.  Both are useless i guess. Eppudu naku use kale so far.

nope not true if you have bank accounts in India remit money to your parents, or you have money sitting in NRO accounts, you might have TDS collected on interest earned or plan to buy a house in India things like that PAN card helps, they have CIBIL score something similar to credit report you have to build it incase you have plan to go back in India or something that sorts.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dabbakai said:

nope not true if you have bank accounts in India remit money to your parents, or you have money sitting in NRO accounts, you might have TDS collected on interest earned or plan to buy a house in India things like that PAN card helps, they have CIBIL score something similar to credit report you have to build it incase you have plan to go back in India or something that sorts.

Oh ok.