Visitors Insurance

Kobbaribondam

16 hours ago, Amrita said:

I took one which covers covid and pre-existing. 3000 $ for 6 months for mom and dad.  United Health Care.

Mom is diabetic and dad has pre existing conditions too. Traveled in covid so took good coverages as i myself was very scared that they might contact covid even before reaching states. So far so good . 

That’s nice, it is better to spend more money and take good coverage in times like this. 

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Rebel_Uncle said:

Ne sukham kosam amma nanni antha risk chesi malli edo sadichinatu enduky beyali details ante em chepali

Na sukham kosam ma amma nanna pranam panam pedata nuvvu evadivi ra adagadaniki ? Dont annoy me with your idiotic posts. Yes i am worst daughter on earth okay ? SO what ? My parents na ishtam. Nuvvu ni pani chesuko. Ni bodi judging i dont give a damn. My parents are happy to be with me and told crores of times maku covid vaste evaru vastaru ani mental peace ledu india lo now i am with u nidrapadutondi ani. I know my responsibilities and what is best for my family.