##Live##***Election Day Night*** Biden is new Prez

Sucker

breaking news.. @Sucker Thaatha's concession statement..

President Trump has issued a statement (not a tweet) on the current legal challenges. “IF YOU COUNT THE LEGAL VOTES, I EASILY WIN THE ELECTION! IF YOU COUNT THE ILLEGAL AND LATE VOTES, THEY CAN STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US!” he says.

CITI_c$y

2 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

President Trump has issued a statement (not a tweet) on the current legal challenges. “IF YOU COUNT THE LEGAL VOTES, I EASILY WIN THE ELECTION! IF YOU COUNT THE ILLEGAL AND LATE VOTES, THEY CAN STEAL THE ELECTION FROM US!” he says.

CITI_c$y

Em illegal votes baaa... Illegal immigrants vesinavaaa 

8 minutes ago, Boomer said:

Manam putindhi urdu state lo ga, ardam avthadi ga dude.. 

Hindi Urdu la vuntadi ani nerchukoledu. don't want to speak and nerchukovali Anna interest kuda nahi aaatha. I never watched hindi movie after check de india. Appudante  pilla hookah ga chusa.

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, Sucker said:

Hindi Urdu la vuntadi ani nerchukoledu. don't want to speak and nerchukovali Anna interest kuda nahi aaatha. I never watched hindi movie after check de india. Appudante  pilla hookah ga chusa.

Good to know, urdu nerchkokunda manchi pani chesav bro

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

CITI_c$y

Thatha nuv asale thaggodhu 

EFK9qe-shared.gif

5 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

CITI_c$y

Naitika vijayam manade aithe

6 minutes ago, r2d2 said:

CITI_c$y

How can he prove late votes in court?? What he said may be true but cannot be proven anukunta.

Actually this election exposed how pathetic the election process in us is... 

India much much better