Dallas lo love marriage Vs arranged marriage

PilliBeta

12 minutes ago, Spartan said:

wat about 3rd gen US-Indians...

pillalki sambandhalu ela chustaru

Seems like live in relationships is the way to go based on their opinions. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Aa pink chunni aame ki koncham unity in diversity classes ivvandamma. Caste ante padi chachipotundi.

Ippude chusa Dallas ochi kuda inka pillalni same caste vallaki ivvali anadam ento

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Ippude chusa Dallas ochi kuda inka pillalni same caste vallaki ivvali anadam ento

Paiga American ammayiki ichi cheste vallaki pub culture untundanta, akkadiki Indian abbayi em takku tinnarana ento

6 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Paiga American ammayiki ichi cheste vallaki pub culture untundanta, akkadiki Indian abbayi em takku tinnarana ento

What is your definition of pub culture?

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

What is your definition of pub culture?

I wouldn't know, IMO drinking alcohol at home should be as bad as drinking alcohol at a pub. So, I don't see how they are different.

But when I think of pub culture, I think of people who are promiscuous. And I don't see how Americans can be more promiscuous than Indians. I would say there is the same percent of promiscuous people in both cultures. 

29 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Velte tappenti asalu ammayi aina abbai aina?  When you are single you go to meet other singles, when you are married you go with your partner to have a nice time and forget the busy life.  Eeme america kaadu anakapalli material.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Iriswest said:

Velte tappenti asalu ammayi aina abbai aina?  When you are single you go to meet other singles, when you are married you go with your partner to have a nice time and forget the busy life.  Eeme america kaadu anakapalli material.

Ofcourse there is nothing wrong. I just am pointing out the racism in saying that Americans have pub culture unlike Indians.