Trump indicated that his team is gearing up for a legal battle on the election night

Spartan

"We are going in the night of — as soon as the election is over — we are going in with our lawyers,” he said as he criticised the decision taken by the Supreme Court to allow ballots to be received after Election Day in several battleground states.

1 minute ago, jefferson1 said:

emi battle chesthadanta?

Critical of the Supreme Court decision, Trump said: "I think it is a very dangerous decision because you are going to have one or two or three states, depending on how it ends up, where they are tabulating ballots, and the rest of the world is waiting to find out. And I think there is a great danger to it, and I think a lot of fraud and misuse could take place.” Trump said if people wanted to get their ballots in, they should have gotten their ballots in long before. "They do not have to put their ballots in the same day, they could have put their ballots in a month ago. And we think it is a ridiculous decision,” he said.

6 minutes ago, Spartan said:

Critical of the Supreme Court decision, Trump said: "I think it is a very dangerous decision because you are going to have one or two or three states, depending on how it ends up, where they are tabulating ballots, and the rest of the world is waiting to find out. And I think there is a great danger to it, and I think a lot of fraud and misuse could take place.” Trump said if people wanted to get their ballots in, they should have gotten their ballots in long before. "They do not have to put their ballots in the same day, they could have put their ballots in a month ago. And we think it is a ridiculous decision,” he said.

legal ga ... is it allowed to count votes after the last polling date?

3 minutes ago, reality said:

Even if he loses MI and/or WI?

MI/WI are harder to win than Pennsylvania. If he loses them, it will look like this. Counting ends on Nov 6th in PA and NC.

FA148542-E208-444-D-B183-85-C13-FC62399.

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

MI/WI are harder to win than Pennsylvania. If he loses them, it will look like this. Counting ends on Nov 6th in PA and NC.

FA148542-E208-444-D-B183-85-C13-FC62399.

AZ, NC given to Trump above?

18 minutes ago, reality said:

AZ, NC given to Trump above?

Yes, but both are very close. Over 250k lead in NC and about 40k in AZ for the dems. Reps can make up that gap though on the last day. 

17971176-91-D0-4-BD6-9-CE8-272-CA043-F78

7-E8-EFF38-60-EB-4327-B1-AD-D030-D7-BA43

1-EF56061-475-B-4199-9492-7050-EA876-C0-

• Upvote 1