Trump indicated that his team is gearing up for a legal battle on the election night

Spartan

17 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

Yes, but both are very close. Over 250k lead in NC and about 40k in AZ for the dems. Reps can make up that gap though on the last day. 

17971176-91-D0-4-BD6-9-CE8-272-CA043-F78

7-E8-EFF38-60-EB-4327-B1-AD-D030-D7-BA43

1-EF56061-475-B-4199-9492-7050-EA876-C0-

And even Ohio too tough call I think.

2 minutes ago, reality said:

And even Ohio too tough call I think.

I don’t know. Cleveland and Columbus can pull it back, but it is too red at this point. It is almost like a red state now. Georgia has better odds than Ohio. 

2 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

I don’t know. Cleveland and Columbus can pull it back, but it is too red at this point. It is almost like a red state now. Georgia has better odds than Ohio. 

Trump can loose mi ,wi ,ohio and win penny to win the election.. Repu Biden campaigning in Cleveland.. Trump rarely did campaigning in ohio 

4 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Trump can loose mi ,wi ,ohio and win penny to win the election.. Repu Biden campaigning in Cleveland.. Trump rarely did campaigning in ohio 

No baa

A9-A9-C532-E81-F-443-A-B2-F3-F12-F7-E50-

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Got it wrong calculate chesaa EV ... Mi or Wi lo edo okati kottestaadu.. he campaigned extensively in both the states 

MI/WI kottadu ante PA kottinatte mostly. At least in PA he won by 45k votes last time. In MI and WI it was 10k and 17k. 

3 minutes ago, DummyVariable said:

MI/WI kottadu ante PA kottinatte mostly. At least in PA he won by 45k votes last time. In MI and WI it was 10k and 17k. 

Last time Hilary was 11 points ahead in wi polls daanini cover chesaadu.. ee sari margin is very less than that 

9 minutes ago, ring_master said:

Last time Hilary was 11 points ahead in wi polls daanini cover chesaadu.. ee sari margin is very less than that 

Losing only Wisconsin would mean this

61-CBB069-4-ECE-49-CF-9-F2-C-3-A648-DE1-

• Upvote 1