Best place to build homes for poor, establish tourism and new businesses.

Daaarling

7 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Why would any common man try to live in a place where over half the population is religiously indoctrinated to kill you ? 

I am not talking about common man, I am talking about people who are ready to risk their life to overcome poverty. For some people life is like hell everyday or all those RSS and Bajrang dal people. They should be given free lands and some subsidies to start business.

4 minutes ago, Daaarling said:

I am not talking about common man, I am talking about people who are ready to risk their life to overcome poverty. For some people life is like hell everyday.

Da fuq you talking about ? Building materials are extremely costly in J&K and the labour is also very high , they will not allow outsiders to operate in tourism industry . It is a very costly place to live relative to the wages 

Jammu is sort of fine but if you go to kashmir for anything outside tourist visit you will be killed by the religious nutjobs there .

Hyderabad /banglore /delhi/ahmedabad  are far better placesfor poor people to rebuild lives than J&K

On 11/2/2020 at 6:43 PM, Ryzen_renoir said:

Da fuq you talking about ? Building materials are extremely costly in J&K and the labour is also very high , they will not allow outsiders to operate in tourism industry . It is a very costly place to live relative to the wages 

Jammu is sort of fine but if you go to kashmir for anything outside tourist visit you will be killed by the religious nutjobs there .

Hyderabad /banglore /delhi/ahmedabad  are far better placesfor poor people to rebuild lives than J&K

enduku kondaru dare devils untaru kada vaallani pampinchochu kada?