Arnab sent to 14 days of judicial custody

Raazu

17 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I don’t know why few idiots r happy for what Arnab has been framed for fighting for justice to Sushant, disha, palgar. Hathras, Sunanda pushkar.. I always support him and I relate to him the way he stands by truth and not bend to pressures.

God Bless Arnab! Magistrate gave fair judgement and we won, tomorrow he will get bail and will fire Mumbai cops and Maha govt’s barbaric actions in his debates.

it’s the freedom of speech and expression .

Sanskari baat..tenor.gif. You missed Bollywood drugs, dawood mafia, pakistani locusts.

Truth ki Suit veste adi ArGo lekka ne untadi. tenor.gif?itemid=18306489

2 minutes ago, Kool_SRG said:

Bail ante case nunchi vimukthi ani anukuntunnaava @3$%

Why do you sound so sadist? There is a process for everything, not just barge into home 6am and arrest. Need Warrant from court to enter into someone’s home.

1 minute ago, Raazu said:

Why do you sound so sadist? There is a process for everything, not just barge into home 6am and arrest. Need Warrant from court to enter into someone’s hom e.

Yeah, Chief Justice Argo followed process when delivering justice from his studio at prime time @3$%

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

I don’t know why few idiots r happy for what Arnab has been framed for fighting for justice to Sushant, disha, palgar. Hathras, Sunanda pushkar.. I always support him and I relate to him the way he stands by truth and not bend to pressures.

God Bless Arnab! Magistrate gave fair judgement and we won, tomorrow he will get bail and will fire Mumbai cops and Maha govt’s barbaric actions in his debates.

it’s the freedom of speech and expression .

you answered it in the first line.....because the guys here who are happy are idiotic dumb mofos

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, rightwinger91 said:

you answered it in the first line.....because the guys here who are happy are idiotic dumb mofos

Very well said.

Although he might shout and override others in his show but the guts he showed to bring so many cases to limelight is unmatched.  Sushant Singh is a definite murder and there are high profile politicians, mafia and islamic bollywood involved and has far reaching dirt and filth involved with scum like Mahesh Bhatt being the kingpin.

How many channels even bothered to bring it up. Infact they supported Rhea and provided an Alibi to escape.

@Raazu

• Like 1