కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

5 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

because you are tone deaf to our arguments. prema unna abusive relation nuchi bayataki ravatame correct. It is not worth it to disintegrate yourself and let go your self respect. It applies to both men and women.

With one post you are judging me, and you’ll say  I don’t judge @3$%

andhukey feminist batch ni oka vargam vaallu encourage cheyaru ani @MRI leader chebuthunnaadu. 

50 pages. Sad that his death is not recognized. He is no more to cause any kind of trouble to anyone. And his family is the one who is at loss at the end. Don’t cause more pain to them by justifying his actions. May his soul Rest In Peace. 

Just now, meri_zindagi said:

50 pages. Sad that his death is not recognized. He is no more to cause any kind of trouble to anyone. And his family is the one who is at loss at the end. Don’t cause more pain to them by justifying his actions. May his soul Rest In Peace. 

It's ridiculed

He brought this on to himself

6 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

because you are tone deaf to our arguments. prema unna abusive relation nuchi bayataki ravatame correct. It is not worth it to disintegrate yourself and let go your self respect. It applies to both men and women.

Asalu abusive relation ani ela decide chestunaru? Just because she put this in her email? Maybe athitelivi use chesi ilantivi chebithe next atanau em scene create chesina idigo feminists ilanti points unte naa side teskuntaru ani chepi undachu ga. Edo amalapuram lo appadalu ammukune appayamma kadu akhila. Ee POV lo enduku think chesi abbayi side teskotledu mari? 

Just now, ZoomNaidu said:

andhukey feminist batch ni oka vargam vaallu encourage cheyaru ani @MRI leader chebuthunnaadu. 

Ya feminist lani, feminism lani  anakapote argument ela avtadi.. avvadu.

42554adab7314e8a8535f79803f19241.gif

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZoomNaidu said:

ee db lo posts tho kaka personal info tho judge chestara? I said I don't judge people by how many partners they had. Go read.

21 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Let’s say Pranay is psycho, what happened to others anirudh & others - vaallaki kuda break up cheppindhi kadha !! 

One or two times break up antey can understand but 5 bf’s ki breakup anteney sync avvatledhu . 

Inthamandhi ki breakup cheppatam kuda art ye kadha ani @kevinUsa briefed.

Love is not the only thing that you need for a relationship to work. Respect is more important, and this one is missing that. He doesn't respect her and expects her to listen to what he wants her to do. He is not acting like a boyfriend but as a parent who bosses her to the point that it's getting abusing. He fails to realize that she is an adult capable of making her own decisions. You don't want to be in a relationship where one person decides what you should and shouldn't do, he is her boyfriend, not her parent. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

My presentation went well ra, madhyanam inko meeting undi, dani tarvata I will make this thread 100 pages, be ready. 

Waiting akka nuvu vesskooo 42554adab7314e8a8535f79803f19241.gif

Just now, PilliBeta said:

Love is not the only thing that you need for a relationship to work. Respect is more important, and this one is missing that. He doesn't respect her and expects her to listen to what he wants her to do. He is not acting like a boyfriend but as a parent who bosses her to the point that it's getting abusing. He fails to realize that she is an adult capable of making her own decisions. You don't want to be in a relationship where one person decides what you should and shouldn't do, he is her boyfriend, not her parent. 

Nuvvu apu , sakkaga phd finish chey, storylu tarvtha chebduvugani

1 minute ago, Zindagi247 said:

Asalu abusive relation ani ela decide chestunaru? Just because she put this in her email? Maybe athitelivi use chesi ilantivi chebithe next atanau em scene create chesina idigo feminists ilanti points unte naa side teskuntaru ani chepi undachu ga. Edo amalapuram lo appadalu ammukune appayamma kadu akhila. Ee POV lo enduku think chesi abbayi side teskotledu mari? 

Listen to his phone conversation with her mom, he is talking as if he is her parent and can control her. If your husband gives you suggestions and still respects your opinion, that's a normal relationship. If your husband expects you to do what he wants, irrespective of your opinion, then it's an abusive relationship. 

• Upvote 1