కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

Just now, kasi said:

aunty simple logic........if he is not eating at home :P , he is eating somewhere else...period

its not about trust or love.........

if didnt eat dinner at home, first question my mom would ask is, if i ate outside.....its as simple as that 

again you call akkay 

Like I said I don't need to wonder about these things because I trust him. Lol, if you look at his location history for the past one year, he travelled to two places all year, home, his work and my work (to pick me up) all year. If he did anything outside his boring mundane life, I would be more than happy to see what it is. 

Just now, ring_master said:

naaku matter telusu...just manollani koncham slow ga disco seyamani septunna...okko point okko animuthyam

Brahmanandam Comedy Gifs GIFs | Tenor

Emotions and motions ni control cheyatam chala kastam uncle .

ammooo no offense to anyone nanu tittakandii 😆

17 minutes ago, redsox said:

guess emundi man, akkada clear ga abusive ani chepthundi kada. shower lo crying, always backhanded comments, controlling, anger management issues, bringing up past relations

okasary alochinchu man, who ended up life, he or she... 

he is also saying kadha man, nee ex ki text cehyadu ani,,adigithey she made big fight.. now with this fight she will tell he shouted on me,...manchiga behave chesthey enduku arustadu man... asalu current relationship lo cheating entha varaku okay man ? 

12 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Even I know... kadaa mari Ipudu aa ammayi ki aa abbayi antha harm em chesadu ? Whatever he revealed, would only matter to someone who would be going to marry her. Niku Naku em farak padadu. He killed himself. Acid attack or killing her lantivi try cheyaledu kada, opportunity untey chesevademo ani point aa ? 

Happened is happened, when everyone is like am not taking girls side as well, there is no point in criticising the dead. I have not watched vidoes. Still I feel Its his family who is at loss at the end. Imagine if this criticism is all around and if it reaches them, it will be more hard for them to get through this. We need to pay condolences to the deceased. Not because he is Gandhi or Godse. It’s a gesture of support for his loved ones. 

May be you should have gone through all what the guye shared on his website. You would react differently. I don't feel an iota of sympathy for the guy. If you don't want to read what he shared, upto you. You won't be able to understand why people are against the guy. Ee thread lo ne many of them shared their mails n msgs as well. 

6 minutes ago, meri_zindagi said:

Even I know... kadaa mari Ipudu aa ammayi ki aa abbayi antha harm em chesadu ? Whatever he revealed, would only matter to someone who would be going to marry her. Niku Naku em farak padadu. He killed himself. Acid attack or killing her lantivi try cheyaledu kada, opportunity untey chesevademo ani point aa ? 

Happened is happened, when everyone is like am not taking girls side as well, there is no point in criticising the dead. I have not watched vidoes. Still I feel Its his family who is at loss at the end. Imagine if this criticism is all around and if it reaches them, it will be more hard for them to get through this. We need to pay condolences to the deceased. Not because he is Gandhi or Godse. It’s a gesture of support for his loved ones. 

Oka abbayi Naaku telisina circle lo vaadu. Why would I need to know his personal life? He might not reveal it had he gotten a choice. He did not get a choice. His personal profile, photos sexual life Internet lo thana ishtam lekunda pedithe Adhi tappu kaadhu antava? Same with the girl. Thana consent lekunda thana personal profile motham pettaadu chache mundu tappu kaadhu antava

• Haha 1

Just now, Peter123 said:

okasary alochinchu man, who ended up life, he or she... 

he is also saying kadha man, nee ex ki text cehyadu ani,,adigithey she made big fight.. now with this fight she will tell he shouted on me,...manchiga behave chesthey enduku arustadu man... asalu current relationship lo cheating entha varaku okay man ? 

just because he ended his life doesn't make him a saint. 

Aa mother tho audio call vinu, I'm sure you'll change your opinion

On 11/16/2020 at 3:54 PM, Rimbolamaster said:

Vadi sangathi chuste chance dorkalesu Kani definitely chese vaade. 

Vadu kuda evadiki dignity chupicha ledu kada. It's tough to feel sorry myan. 

Am not telling to show respect towards him. Tbh, I did not like both of their sides. Nenu videos chudaledu, vinaledu. My only point is what we are achieving here ani 

5 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Like I said I don't need to wonder about these things because I trust him. Lol, if you look at his location history for the past one year, he travelled to two places all year, home, his work and my work (to pick me up) all year. If he did anything outside his boring mundane life, I would be more than happy to see what it is. 

lol.....CITI_c$y.........you cant be any more hipocratic than this 

btw looks like you are probing you husb.........good for you akkay 

wish you wont be heartbroken oneday......atb akkay