కెనడాలో తెలుగు యువకుడు ఆత్మహత్య

snoww

4 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Men-Women aithe ai poinatte vundi

Religion ante....Andhra lo pedaga controversy vundadu...

next powerful..Caste ae...casette muchata teeyakunda disco aitundi ante pakka pumpkin thieves ae...

Same caste anta.. let’s try region...

boy is from rayalaseema and girl is from Krishna district.. 

3 minutes ago, redsox said:

yeah, vinaku le, worst fellow la unnadu 😐

Okay looks like e thread lo already discussed .. and people changing opinions after listening to him

1 minute ago, meri_zindagi said:

Am not telling to show respect towards him. Tbh, I did not like both of their faces. Nenu videos chudaledu, vinaledu. My only point is what we are achieving here ani 

Thread chaduv. There is no point in jumping to conclusions without knowing the whole thing either.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

Like I said I don't need to wonder about these things because I trust him. Lol, if you look at his location history for the past one year, he travelled to two places all year, home, his work and my work (to pick me up) all year. If he did anything outside his boring mundane life, I would be more than happy to see what it is. 

Why do you check your husband’s location history?? Don’t you trust him??

suspicious GIF

Just now, friesNfrappe said:

Okay looks like e thread lo already discussed .. and people changing opinions after listening to him

yeah, he's threatening his mother and belittling the girl

Aa pilla ante koncahm kuda respect ledu vadiki....padukundi, padukundi ani 20 times 😕

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

ee thaadu ni ekkadiko teesukuledaam ankuntunna...nuvvemo lekkalu adugutunnav

Ravi teja & Brahmanandam Hilarious Comedy Scenes || Anjaneyulu Movie on  Make a GIF

Okay ardam ayindi same caste kabbti twaraga fix chesaru ana

Just now, redsox said:

yeah, he's threatening his mother and belittling the girl

Aa pilla ante koncahm kuda respect ledu vadiki....padukundi, padukundi ani 20 times 😕

adi padukundhi adhi nijam....ippudu veedu adhi chepthea belittling yalavuthunndhi dude 

1 minute ago, redsox said:

just because he ended his life doesn't make him a saint. 

Aa mother tho audio call vinu, I'm sure you'll change your opinion

dude, he expressed his love ina wrong way anthe .. 

no one would talk to elders that way, athanu oka frustraton lo unnadu...you cannot judge by that..

overall she is wrong, as she has illegtimate relationships, nd drig addict, no one cares

but marriage marriage ani cheppy escape is not right man... 

6 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Oka abbayi Naaku telisina circle lo vaadu. Why would I need to know his personal life? He might not reveal it had he gotten a choice. He did not get a choice. His personal profile, photos sexual life Internet lo thana ishtam lekunda pedithe Adhi tappu kaadhu antava? Same with the girl. Thana consent lekunda thana personal profile motham pettaadu chache mundu tappu kaadhu antava

Amayilu tappu cheyalante bayapadali ante tattu chesadu next time make sure you dont reveal your past to him anthe. 

Just now, kasi said:

adi padukundhi adhi nijam....ippudu veedu adhi chepthea belittling yalavuthunndhi dude 

first of all her relations were not at the same time. one after another

relation lo unnappudu padukotam is up to them. 

Veedu loveuu, puvvu antunnavaadu padukundi padukundi ani ela antunnadu...love chesina vadu evadu alaa vaagadu