How to pick family physician

Warangalbidda

Dbians,

I have insurance for me,spouse and kids.kids have their pediatrician.we don’t have any family physician.Now we thought to have physician.How to pick based on reviews ? If yes,can somebody post which websites you refer to pick one as your physician.
please share your inputs..

reviews online and a word by friends or families, 

references by doctors sometimes, like pediatrician doc refers general physician in same hospital or any other within the city...

• Upvote 1

Internal Medicine - For adults

Pediatrician - For children

Family Medicine - adults+children

It is good to go with internal medicine who deals with adults all the time and you can also choose based on their specialization as per your requirements like internal medicine with cardiovascular, asthma, allergies, diabetics, etc 

• Upvote 1

its not a big deal, just reviews batte select cheskunna nenaithe.. in-coverage family medicine doctor 5-10 min away from me with good reviews..

couple of other tips:

usualga mari experienced vallani pettukodam waste.. valla appointments doriki saavav.. I went for 5-10 yrs experience..

and also make sure they are accepting new patients.. kontha mandi accept cheyaru..

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 7:49 AM, Chay said:

its not a big deal, just reviews batte select cheskunna nenaithe.. in-coverage family medicine doctor 5-10 min away from me with good reviews..

couple of other tips:

usualga mari experienced vallani pettukodam waste.. valla appointments doriki saavav.. I went for 5-10 yrs experience..

and also make sure they are accepting new patients.. kontha mandi accept cheyaru..

good post.