Help

rahulroy4u

Chinna help. 

evaranna P N  C ki full time chestunnara ? Just want to know their h1 and gc process. 

just recently took full time and  ee priority dates ippude move ayyayi, so just confused if I have to move back to old Mestri or not

3 hours ago, rahulroy4u said:

Chinna help. 

evaranna P N  C ki full time chestunnara ? Just want to know their h1 and gc process. 

just recently took full time and  ee priority dates ippude move ayyayi, so just confused if I have to move back to old Mestri or not

Pd enti??

4 minutes ago, rahulroy4u said:

2013 Eb2 bro

Typical financial firm bro my colleague worked as contractor any full time takes at least 1 year to get perm approved in hand best case, niku unna option if yiu have to file downgrade yiu have to join the desi company , lekapotge next September varaki malli move avuthe anukunte just stay

50 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

Typical financial firm bro my colleague worked as contractor any full time takes at least 1 year to get perm approved in hand best case, niku unna option if yiu have to file downgrade yiu have to join the desi company , lekapotge next September varaki malli move avuthe anukunte just stay

Chana if’s unnaayi, like asalu Ma positions untaya, h1s chestara, GC chestara. If wait until next year dates vastayo ravo teledu. My previous employer(mestri) is willing to do with some clause, like move back to them before December 30 or as soon as placed on a new project and stay for 18 months after EAD receipt.

14 hours ago, rahulroy4u said:

Chinna help. 

Depends on manager to file perm and gc in....full time

P n c is a good company....

Keep in touch and in food terms with your old employer....so you can go back to him....if needed

54 minutes ago, WigsandThighs said:

Chesthunnaranta just confirmed with a friend working there as consultant for 4 years now, Pittsburgh location aa?

Inka telvadu, transition ippude start ayyindi, inka one year pattudi, vallu job iste