any real estate investor(in US) here

kasi

37 minutes ago, kasi said:

Wrt market price entha konav?? Like +10% or -5%

And are the renting yourselves or agent

Net % gains entha kaka per year ki

And year ki tent maintenance entha avuthundhi!!

Pm

13 hours ago, kasi said:

kaka.....

idi 1960 property....any idea what should i looking for....house like 6/10 condition 

plus idi 3bd/1bh(single family...no HOA).....idi single fam ki rental ga ekuva money vasthada....leka bachelors ki isthea better aaa

auditor site lo dani value 120K undhi, party asking 189K........nenu 140K all cash ani verbal offer icha.............if you need more info about location..i can PM you.....btw house is located in the best SD 

pyna yavaro suggest chesinattu eppudu una intrest rate bank loan better ani pisthundhi(plus antha cash yala gather cheyalo kuda no idea ).....so deal chesthea better ee offer ni 

btw.....kaka koncham investments gurunchi kuda cheppu 

When you say house is 6/10 condition - what is the status of big ticket items like roof, HVAC system, appliances, foundation etc. (Basically any repair needing more than $6K is a big ticket item in my mind).

When you say "Auditor site" - what do you mean by that? I did not understand.

I only do official lease and prefer working professionals. Then next best option is family with pet constraints if needed (e.g.: no pets > 25 lbs). This statement varies based on location, your comfort zone, SD, etc. 

Based on your comp analysis - how much did similar homes go for?

Maa area lo 189K asking ante - 210K ki sale avtundi, but this is Greater Boston and market is crazy hot for now. Same rules do not apply everywhere. 

Rentometer lo avg rent enta choopistondi? If you are buying for 140K all-in, you should get atleast $1500 monthly rent. 

Exact property details chepte I can provide more of my thoughts. Feel free to PM me or post here based on your comfort levels.

1 hour ago, phatposts said:

When you say house is 6/10 condition - what is the status of big ticket items like roof, HVAC system, appliances, foundation etc. (Basically any repair needing more than $6K is a big ticket item in my mind).

roof new 

HVAC - 2 years old, but i dont think they changed the condenser unit outside

appliance need to be replace, no fridge in the property...basically i would say 10-15K reno stuff

When you say "Auditor site" - what do you mean by that? I did not understand.

county auditor site, where you can go get info about the property 

like owner name, property current value(banks use this to evaluate the loan amount), and you can even check if there are any delinquent taxes on the property 

I only do official lease and prefer working professionals. Then next best option is family with pet constraints if needed (e.g.: no pets > 25 lbs). This statement varies based on location, your comfort zone, SD, etc. 

do you use realtor or you do the yourselves.......and not sure if you have back yard, if so do you take care of it or tenants do??

Based on your comp analysis - how much did similar homes go for?

i would 140-150 based non comps 

Maa area lo 189K asking ante - 210K ki sale avtundi, but this is Greater Boston and market is crazy hot for now. Same rules do not apply everywhere. 

Rentometer lo avg rent enta choopistondi? If you are buying for 140K all-in, you should get atleast $1500 monthly rent. 

i dont know what rentometer is, but will look into it 

ya i am expecting between 1100-1400.....depends on the appliances that i can have in the property 

Exact property details chepte I can provide more of my thoughts. Feel free to PM me or post here based on your comfort levels.

sure will pm you dude 

thanks a ton for all the info 

1 hour ago, kasi said:

roof new 

HVAC - 2 years old, but i dont think they changed the condenser unit outside

appliance need to be replace, no fridge in the property...basically i would say 10-15K reno stuff

county auditor site, where you can go get info about the property 

like owner name, property current value(banks use this to evaluate the loan amount), and you can even check if there are any delinquent taxes on the property 

do you use realtor or you do the yourselves.......and not sure if you have back yard, if so do you take care of it or tenants do??

i would 140-150 based non comps 

i dont know what rentometer is, but will look into it 

ya i am expecting between 1100-1400.....depends on the appliances that i can have in the property 

sure will pm you dude 

thanks a ton for all the info 

Guys, I am interested to learn more and also looking to buy such property and inclined towards flipping houses

if you guys don’t mind please add me to the PM’s as well

4 minutes ago, Meowcatp said:

Guys, I am interested to learn more and also looking to buy such property and inclined towards flipping houses

sellers market is not the right time to buy houses for flipping or investment ani naa yokka idhi , wait until next spring 

1 minute ago, tom bhayya said:

sellers market is not the right time to buy houses for flipping or investment ani naa yokka idhi , wait until next spring 

Stonks and RE only go up😂

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, tom bhayya said:

Hmmm, the rates are not low. But lot of people lost jobs and couldn’t pay mortgage and few houses are on sale at good price point, especially old houses with lot of land 

3 hours ago, Meowcatp said:

no PM groups created yet.....if things fall into place will add for sure...for now 1-1 pms

3 hours ago, pandemkodi said:

Stonks and RE only go up😂

i have been watching things since March, i have even advised few frnds not to buy and a crash is coming 

but i havent seen a slightest chance that happening.....on contrariety price are going up

PS: but i still believe that there will be a crash....so please invest mindfully 

7 minutes ago, kasi said:

i have been watching things since March, i have even advised few frnds not to buy and a crash is coming 

but i havent seen a slightest chance that happening.....on contrariety price are going up

PS: but i still believe that there will be a crash....so please invest mindfully 

Prices are going up with demand  and also lumbar prices going up also lower rates imo 

On 11/29/2020 at 8:27 AM, Guest said:

Haha..costco lo 150 ki vachindi appudu..ippudu double price undi 

@Amrita akka vachi  open chestha ani cheppindi Mari inka sound ledu..nene cheyalsonchindi final ga :giggle:

273 $ undi ippudu ade na 150$ ki konnavu ? It looks good actually. I am planning to buy.  Focus undatledu without table and chair.