Niranjangaaru em matladhtunadu bro e uncle , itani profile piic ela petukunav - admin lo kuda 29th rank anta

csrcsr

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Maybe they want to show they are serious & hopeful about elections. 

They are trying to send some signals to the people through these elections that they have replaced cong and as the only viable opposition in the state ...my guess is that shaw planning for 23 elections and wanted to get a grip on local real politik that's why complete armoury tho dhiguthunnadu...itla cheyadam valla mombati varaku dhora ni oppose chesey candidates kuda internal ga support isthunnaru dhora ki...one thing is for sure kaka shaw succeeded in preparing ground for 23 elections battle...he set the precedent for ground rules in that battle ...results will tell if dora fights according to shaw rules or vice versa ....narrative ni create cheyadam change cheyadam la dhora ni minchinodi ee Dedham la ledu ippati varaku...so we have to watch out results on Dec 4...max on Dec 1 thelisipothundhi..

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

So what's his internal survey reports, any idea

First survey was giving him 80 to 86 ...second survey gurinchi thelvadhu...based on first survey he gave tickets ...in some cases he overruled local MLAs too...

1 minute ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

dubbaka time la bajpa gallaki full time unde organize cheskodaniki and candidate kuda konchmem credibility unna person. mana db lo comedy sesinru kani naku bajpa chance ani kodtunde apude. 

ippati elections lo 30 oste goppa number bajpaki.. 

i think this was the main reason and also sympathy that he lost 3 times before.

dora should have given ticket to someone else (the person who defected to congress) and some nominated post to that lady. entha party and harish rao support unna the candidate should also contribute 20 to 30% , in dubbak case it was 0.

2 minutes ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

They are trying to send some signals to the people through these elections that they have replaced cong and as the only viable opposition in the state ...my guess is that shaw planning for 23 elections and wanted to get a grip on local real politik that's why complete armoury tho dhiguthunnadu...itla cheyadam valla mombati varaku dhora ni oppose chesey candidates kuda internal ga support isthunnaru dhora ki...one thing is for sure kaka shaw succeeded in preparing ground for 23 elections battle...he set the precedent for ground rules in that battle ...results will tell if dora fights according to shaw rules or vice versa ....narrative ni create cheyadam change cheyadam la dhora ni minchinodi ee Dedham la ledu ippati varaku...so we have to watch out results on Dec 4...max on Dec 1 thelisipothundhi..

i wouldn't be surprised if dora feeds congress for some post poll alliance.

1 minute ago, tables said:

i think this was the main reason and also sympathy that he lost 3 times before.

dora should have given ticket to someone else (the person who defected to congress) and some nominated post to that lady. entha party and harish rao support unna the candidate should also contribute 20 to 30% , in dubbak case it was 0.

Yes.. earlier candidate passed away aina, he had bad name it seems. 

6 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

dubbaka time la bajpa gallaki full time unde organize cheskodaniki and candidate kuda konchmem credibility unna person. mana db lo comedy sesinru kani naku bajpa chance ani kodtunde apude. 

ippati elections lo 30 oste goppa number bajpaki.. 

Dubbaka elections was different kaka...candidate credibility ippatiki ledhu... I'm seeing that candidate since my childhood...since he was working as a free lance journalist...mallanna sagar mumpu mandals kompamunchinayi along with the bj narrative of dora concentrating only on his own constituency leaving out dubbaka as an orphan ani...cheruku muthyam Reddy son defection kuda effect aindhandi talk nadusthundhi...

2 minutes ago, tables said:

i wouldn't be surprised if dora feeds congress for some post poll alliance.

Nope my bet is on dora having alliance with BJP some day in the near future...his main target is to demolish cong completely and he is succeeding in that so far...

1 minute ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Nope my bet is on dora having alliance with BJP some day in the near future...his main target is to demolish cong completely and he is succeeding in that so far...

i dont think bjp will be ready for that ,unless they get CM post.

1 minute ago, Ayodhyaramayyaips said:

Dubbaka elections was different kaka...candidate credibility ippatiki ledhu... I'm seeing thst candidate since my childhood...since he was working as a free lance journalist...mallanna sagar mumpu mandals kompamunchinayi along with the bj nareatove of dora concentrating only on his own constituency leaving out dubbska as an orphan ani...cheruku muthyam Reddy son defection kuda effect aindhandi talk nadusthundhi...

Not sure how he works kani, he is one face who regularly gets exposed through media.. and he is a good speaker too.. that was plus and helped him. after dora bought congrats mlas even after winning 90+ mlas in assembly, janalu kuda opposition voice undali ani think cheyadam start chesinru. parliament and dubbaka elections lo ade effect. 

Emindo mari kanpistaledu asalu after dubbaka, dubbaka elections stress nundi relax aitunnado endo

48 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Through center ichina , akkada employment create cheyadaniki . States develop avali ga . Hope eventually they will reduce migrant population and can increase their state gdp . 80 mps unna state kooda  and so importance istaru 

Atleast by 2027 UP  will see some changes 

Inka migatha states lo unemployment ledha ?  Asalu population reduction ki steps ekkada theesukunaru ?  

Are rest of Indian states just colonies of UP / Gujarat ?  for every rupee of UP taxes they get almost 3 rupees , Telangana gets .5 rupees . 

It's like indian government is promoting misgovernance 

3 minutes ago, tables said:

i dont think bjp will be ready for that ,unless they get CM post.

Bj pdp tho ney alliance pettukundhi...sriranga neethulu pakkolakey manaki kadhu ani valla feeling...

3 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

Not sure how he works kani, he is one face who regularly gets exposed through media.. and he is a good speaker too.. that was plus and helped him. after dora bought congrats mlas even after winning 90+ mlas in assembly, janalu kuda opposition voice undali ani think cheyadam start chesinru. parliament and dubbaka elections lo ade effect. 

Emindo mari kanpistaledu asalu after dubbaka, dubbaka elections stress nundi relax aitunnado endo

Local conditions are different...my hunch is that at max ee term untadu next term kashtamey...

4 minutes ago, ChinnaBhasha said:

babes toh sandiwch massages ata to relax.