Evariana....notice Period lo counter offer accept chesaaraaa....

AndhraPickles

On 12/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, AndhraPickles said:

Papam....life lo....looser laa unnaaaav...nee life lo nuvvu choosinde ekkuva laa feel avuthunnaav....tc..😉

loser kaadu tammudu .. you should always be and behave politically correct . if you are baccha in career you will realize after some experience . love da emotions anni back pocket lo pettuko

I am not demeaning you. I am just telling you how things work. You worked . Company paid .Thats it. No other relation/grudges pre and post work

On 11/30/2020 at 10:26 PM, chingchang said:

pros paisal pergutay .. Cons next list lo nuvvu untav :) 

Naaku telsina tellodi advice , never take counter offer .. once you decided you want to leave, dont come back 

thella nalla chai color matter kaaadhu ikkada its common sense....

2 minutes ago, kathanayaka said:

loser kaadu tammudu .. you should always be and behave politically correct . if you are baccha in career you will realize after some experience . love da emotions anni back pocket lo pettuko

I am not demeaning you. I am just telling you how things work. You worked . Company paid .Thats it. No other relation/grudges pre and post work

On 12/5/2020 at 11:20 PM, AndhraPickles said:

Thanks bro....But veeni life spoil chesi povalani....lopala unna wild animal dictate chesthundi......

exit interview gatra emaina unte cheppeseyee.... eeedu ninnu sexual harassment  chesaadu ani

Accepting or denying depends on a combination of factors - Manager's perception, your priorities and company culture. 

In some(most) companies new hires get paid more than existing staff. There is some nasty logic around assets vs acquisition logic which I think is unfair. The only way to get a reasonable hike in some companies is to go out of the company and come back in, another way is to get an offer letter to prove that you are worth what you are asking and they will do analysis whether or not to match. 

Another aspect is - manager or leadership may see you as a key resource and they will offer to pay more. But if they paid you for this reason - you need to be very careful as they know you are ready to leave next time or they may bump your name in case some layoffs prop up. 

Inkoka mixed angle - take the counter offer but try to move to a new role with in the organization. This in my case is the best method, if you can do that. 

I think it is a very difficult decision. Why did you get an offer from a different company - want to leave or want to use that to get a match?