Mission CHanikya - high level summary BJP fasak , TRS mmight just loose 5 to 6 % vote share

csrcsr

6 minutes ago, argadorn said:

Epatiki enka odipoledhu uncle...  bjp hindutva politics chesthay very bad in tg ...that's only concern ...ps :I hate sickulars

Agree vucle hindutva politics manchidi kadu.. MIM ni counter cheytaniki work out aitadi but they should move on. Also India right now needs a better and honest opposition party 

6 hours ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Evadu emi chesina, vote share increase avakapothey result will always sway towards ruling party. Entha ginjukunna, enni kathalu padina, This theory holds good in any circumstance.

Ade voting percentage 55-60% ayi vunte, TRS ki big hole padutunde.

Remember nandhyal elections in 2017???? 

Vote % perigindi. Ruling tdp Assam ey Ani nuvvu thread vesav?? Result telusu gaa

1 minute ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Congress kanna oka vote ekkuva vachina BJP win ayinatha 

Congi is out of equation.  Inko one year lo motham kaali

30 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Remember nandhyal elections in 2017???? 

Vote % perigindi. Ruling tdp Assam ey Ani nuvvu thread vesav?? Result telusu gaa

Nandhyal oka different example and the person who won as an MLA, is a close friend of mine and we went to school together. I did a hell lot of research on this as to why it has happened. It’s because of the promises that were made at ground level..varying from plots to constructed houses for everyone who voted for TDP apart from 20-25k cash per household...

Nandhyal was a different example. I can say it’s once in a while rare example.

12 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Nandhyal oka different example and the person who won as an MLA, is a close friend of mine and we went to school together. I did a hell lot of research on this as to why it has happened. It’s because of the promises that were made at ground level..varying from plots to constructed houses for everyone who voted for TDP apart from 20-25k cash per household...

Nandhyal was a different example. I can say it’s once in a while rare example.

That’s an excellent cover drive, masha boys are playing really well

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dasara_bullodu1 said:

Agree vucle hindutva politics manchidi kadu.. MIM ni counter cheytaniki work out aitadi but they should move on. Also India right now needs a better and honest opposition party 

Yellow Dreams 

32 minutes ago, kidney said:

Mission Chanikya is the lite  version of Lagadapat!..

eedu strong phulka supporter

Chitoor lo 10 TDP anta .... Chandrababu kanna majority 3 candidates ekkuva majority vachindhi . 

I guess all of it is scripted and the guy is acting like a psephologist sFun_duh2