Indians v US lifestyle

Raazu

US- independent lifestyle , they don’t care a damm about others.

IND- dependent lifestyle, pakkavadu emi anukuntado, tries to impress everyone and scared to open up.

I like US lifestyle

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Raazu said:

IND- dependent lifestyle, pakkavadu emi anukuntado, tries to impress everyone and scared to open up.

I like US lifestyle

that's true bro but bandhalu bandhuthvalu chala miss avtham US lo....I have been here 12+ years but still feel lonely here...

8 minutes ago, Raazu said:

I like US lifestyle

Lol gif 🤣 - Discussions - Andhrafriends.com

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

I like US lifestyle

Nuru debbal vs. dorikithe lathi debbal

I like lunchtime 

1 hour ago, Raazu said:

I like US lifestyle

We’re you born and brought up in US ? 
what’s your experience about US lifestyle? 

life in US is like a nesting Bird, has its own pros and cons.

in INDIA it depends on the family background/values/traditions/blind beliefs and the way we being brought up. earlier generations got stuck to them but the new generation is getting confused and ending no where.

nothing like lifestyle or anything,

each country has its own pros and cons, 

I feel, if rich, then living in US is plain stupid, as we all know how life is here, just like a prison,

India is best place to live and enjoy if rich,..

As an India, i feel India is a lot better than US in many ways, provided one should be rich, or okay to adjust to normal job and family life style..

No one really cares about clean roads, pollution free, and what else ? Schools and Colleges, ? What else.. 

In India roads may be not that good compared to US - we all born and brought up in India, we drove tons of miles in india roads, did we ever complained back then ? Is it that hard to drive in indian roads ? BS, people just pick a reason to complain thats all.

What else ? Life style you talking about ? 

In US - never know who is gonna blow your head up, atleast no one kills no one in India, 

Only positive thing i see here in US is $$$, nothing else.. I dont care the clean roads, pollution free sh1t, or any other benefits.. 

Lived in this country for almost 1.5 decade.  India is anytime beter, JMO..

11 hours ago, Peter123 said:

nothing like lifestyle or anything,

each country has its own pros and cons, 

I feel, if rich, then living in US is plain stupid, as we all know how life is here, just like a prison,

India is best place to live and enjoy if rich,..

As an India, i feel India is a lot better than US in many ways, provided one should be rich, or okay to adjust to normal job and family life style..

No one really cares about clean roads, pollution free, and what else ? Schools and Colleges, ? What else.. 

In India roads may be not that good compared to US - we all born and brought up in India, we drove tons of miles in india roads, did we ever complained back then ? Is it that hard to drive in indian roads ? BS, people just pick a reason to complain thats all.

What else ? Life style you talking about ? 

In US - never know who is gonna blow your head up, atleast no one kills no one in India, 

Only positive thing i see here in US is $$$, nothing else.. I dont care the clean roads, pollution free sh1t, or any other benefits.. 

Lived in this country for almost 1.5 decade.  India is anytime beter, JMO..

broadly, I agree with you. But poor (I mean a person with no job) life horrible in US compared to a poor person's life in India