another Monolith...

r2d2

Second Monolith Discovered in Romania After First Disappears from Utah Desert

Monolith-Romania-Europe-780x470.jpg

A new mysterious monolith has been discovered in Romania. The news comes just days after a similar one disappeared from Utah in the United States. The latest monolith was spotted on Batca Doamnei Hill, which is near Piatra Neamt in Romania on November 26th of this year. “It is on private property, but we still don’t know who the monolith’s owner is yet.” Neamt Culture and Heritage official Rocsana Josanu said in a statement. “It is in a protected area on an archaeological site.”

While the new monolith is just as much of a mystery as the first one discovered in the Utah desert, it seems that it was done rather quickly. The ground beneath it is fresh and one can tell that the hole was recently dug. In addition, it doesn’t look as buffed and shiny as the one found in America. The one in Romania looks like it may have been placed in other areas before finding its new resting spot.

i'm guessing that after few more appearances they are going to place a "product" right next to it. This looks like a marketing stunt. I'm thinking what might that product be ?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, narsy said:

2001: a space odyssey, is the most overrated film of all time. I saw it just last week.

aa movie ni addu pettukuni maa nolan ni enni matalu annaru raa..