National parties vs local parties, which are better for telugu states?

DesiPokiri

Just now, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

nenu intelelctual avuno kado telvadu kani, nuv matram inferior ga feel avutunav ani matram ardam avutundi..

Why do i feel inferior uncle? You are nobody to me.

I just do sensible discussion unlike you who targets one caste and one region people.

3 minutes ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

You need numbers man, wake up.!!! 

We have seen disasters from regional parties.

We have seen disaster from TDP between 2014-2019 even though ther were part of the govt. The reason is a spineless and directionless leadership.

No regional party has enough numbers to stop bifurcation, but  if BJP had said "NO" to the bill, bifurcation would not have been possible. What did the regional outfits do to safeguard reginonal lnterests apart from asking people to learn only Telugu.

asalu I'm surprised why you are running along with this bifurcation point in this topic? aypoyna katha. inka lite. 

2 minutes ago, narsy said:

but alaa anaku. thread start chesndhey nuvvu ga. he just responding to your topic. TG vishayam lo matram i agree with halwa for the most part. 

i also agree with him in this thread that national/local party matter kaadhu. but definitely not BJP. daani tapppa verey edaina is good as long as TG/AP is able to pull strings at the center.

chill nakendhuku le aa edava sodhi

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

chill nakendhuku le aa edava sodhi

okay. regional/national parties ani emi diff ledhu ippudu. mana manishi unnada center lo anedhi point.

also no BJP, because they are scum. migatha ye party ayna oky

Just now, narsy said:

okay. regional/national parties ani emi diff ledhu ippudu. mana manishi unnada center lo anedhi point.

also no BJP, because they are scum. migatha ye party ayna oky

No congress too. Enough of their bs

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

Why do i feel inferior uncle? You are nobody to me.

I just do sensible discussion unlike you who targets one caste and one region people.

Hehe..why do you feel I’m intellectual than you ? That makes you inferior already..

3 hours ago, Pappu_Packitmaar said:

Hehe..why do you feel I’m intellectual than you ? That makes you inferior already..

When did i say that u are intellectual.. You are caste fanatic ani frst nundi nenu chepthunna..

nuvvu ala db intellectual ani feel avthu untav ani cheppina anthe.. i repeat. you are nobody to me uncle