In Graphics: All You Need to Know About Report on Honey Adulteration

Spartan

43 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

bokkem kaadhu.. Monna alage anukoni honey konna farmer market lo ekkuva money petti, cut chesthe ade brand homeland lo 4 dollars thakkuvaki undi

:giggle:   Farmers market lo brand enduku konnav mari....

bee keepers sell it in their own jars...label brand emi undadu.

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

:giggle:   Farmers market lo brand enduku konnav mari....

bee keepers sell it in their own jars...label brand emi undadu.

Adhi local label la undhi without calories or nutrition info on the backside. so sontha label veskunnaru emo anukunna

1 minute ago, DesiPokiri said:

Adhi local label la undhi without calories or nutrition info on the backside. so sontha label veskunnaru emo anukunna

:giggle:

1 hour ago, Spartan said:

y not start bee keeping :D

I once had this idea of starting if i go back to India and machinery and equipment chusa okasari. Its good to do in large scale... manchi market untundi india lo

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DesiPokiri said:

bokkem kaadhu.. Monna alage anukoni honey konna farmer market lo ekkuva money petti, cut chesthe ade brand homeland lo 4 dollars thakkuvaki undi

Best way to test honey is to add a little water and rub on a small plate it should form beehive like blocks...

21 minutes ago, DesiPokiri said:

Thats true self made label with nutrition chart annitiki untundi

6 minutes ago, Tesla_Elon said:

I once had this idea of starting if i go back to India and machinery and equipment chusa okasari. Its good to do in large scale... manchi market untundi india lo

india lo kashtam emo..anta place and greenery fruit or flower crop undali..

leda manchi quality dorakadu

4 minutes ago, Spartan said:

india lo kashtam emo..anta place and greenery fruit or flower crop undali..

leda manchi quality dorakadu

Villages lo iythe workout avvochu cities lo not possible..

The machinery i was looking at was very simple and built in such a way that u will not even disturb the beehive and use a centrifuge later to extract honey. All you need to do is drill a small opening to beehive using a large straw and connect it to a closed glass jar and collect honey..

I donno why most media is not publishing the list of Failed, Passed brands .. People can be careful while choosing Honey brands

“Honey samples from leading brands such as Dabur, Patanjali, Baidyanath, Zandu, Hitkari and Apis Himalaya, all failed the NMR (Nuclear Magnetic Resonance) test,” the study said. Among big brands, Marico’s Saffola Honey, Markfed Sohna and Nature’s Necta cleared all the tests.