Book reading -toddler

NYCpal

Please don’t judge my parenting skills —my toddler (2.5 year old) haven’t read any book yet ..earlier I tried to read him books but couldn’t able to make it an habit ..so now I wanted to make it a daily routine .

please do suggest me some interesting , engaging toddler story books to start with .

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NYCpal

• Ellen

• sri_india

• Kalam_Youtheman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, sunnam said:

mee vodu words palukuthada? emaina matladathada ?

Yes ..not sentences but words yes and  he grasps very fast and make it a part of his routine very quickly if you introduce him anything ..so I blame myself for not introducing him reading books 

1 minute ago, NYCpal said:

Yes ..not sentences but words yes and  he grasps very fast and make it a part of his routine very quickly if you introduce him anything ..so I blame myself for not introducing him reading books 

nakenduko idi troll post laga anpistundi.. you are expecting a two year to read books? or are you talking about reading to him?

Dr. Seuss Books..

take him to near by library... they have lots of books for different ages and library has some kid friends classes where they read and lots of activities 

Just now, Piracy Raja said:

2.5 yrs ki books reading emti

let them enjoy

+1

first 100 words etc alanti books just choodaniki ok , but why are you expecting him/her to read? show him the pictures and repeat all the words , numbers etc in the books , they will pickup soon..

2 minutes ago, Ellen said:

nakenduko idi troll post laga anpistundi.. you are expecting a two year to read books? or are you talking about reading to him?

Troll emti ..I’m serious about introducing books to toddler .. I heard toddlers by this age have fav books and they enjoy reading books to them ..but my kid don’t have any such coz I haven’t introduced him any books ani I’m regretting 

Just now, NYCpal said:

Troll emti ..I’m serious about introducing books to toddler .. I heard toddlers by this age have fav books and they enjoy reading books to them ..but my kid don’t have any such coz I haven’t introduced him any books ani I’m regretting 

You reading books to your toddler is fine. But you can't expect him to read, it is too early. Pictures unna book teeskoni read to him.  

2 minutes ago, Galactus said:

+1

first 100 words etc alanti books just choodaniki ok , but why are you expecting him/her to read? show him the pictures and repeat all the words , numbers etc in the books , they will pickup soon..

Not expecting him to read by himself .I’m not reading to him yet ..

1 minute ago, Ellen said:

You reading books to your toddler is fine. But you can't expect him to read, it is too early. Pictures unna book teeskoni read to him.  

Em books to start with ..if I google im confused with options ..Manchi engaging picture books suggest me please 

Every night padkunde mundu let’s read ani ... flaps laga unde books ... picture unde books ... chadavadame kaadu uncle nuvvu actions tho chaduvu... like car is going fast ani unte .... zuuuyyyyyy ani sound laga cheskunta story cheppu... 

7 minutes ago, NYCpal said:

Em books to start with ..if I google im confused with options ..Manchi engaging picture books suggest me please 

Ross ... marshalls target lanti places lo untay 

2 minutes ago, LungiLingaraju said:

Every night padkunde mundu let’s read ani ... flaps laga unde books ... picture unde books ... chadavadame kaadu uncle nuvvu actions tho chaduvu... like car is going fast ani unte .... zuuuyyyyyy ani sound laga cheskunta story cheppu... 

Sure..Thanks for the suggestion