Justin Trudeau trolling India.

narsy

7 minutes ago, narsy said:

matter em ledhu akkada. telusukodaaniki. Modi yedhava passed something close to a reform without consulting a single stakeholder.

Correcte le. They did try to negotiate, fail ainai so they took to public platform

Just now, dewarist said:

Making merry of the chaos and trying to gain from it. That is all to these statements

Imho, no nation should comment on other nation's internal issues.

why not?

there's ofcourse a cost for such poking into other's internal affairs. 

19 hours ago, dewarist said:

Name calling will resume shortly @3$%

Im not supporting what she wrote. Chance pe dance laga dorkindi kada ani defamation ki example

3 minutes ago, Ellen said:

Im not supporting what she wrote. Chance pe dance laga dorkindi kada ani defamation ki ready ainru veellu 

Ade choodaru kada, tweet lo text choosi name calling chestaru ani antunna.

btw, these people do not even talk about oppression that china is doing

Just now, dewarist said:

I just stated my opinion. Remember,  Minding your own business

fair enough. but there are occasions when external pressure works to temper the local govt.

Not in this case obviously, but this will spark more interest among western liberals about what is happening in India. and I welcome such commentary on India. 

there was a much bigger protest, more widspread across India, at the start of the year on nrc/caa. covid saved BJP the blushes actually. the repression during those protests was disgusting.

Just now, dewarist said:

a lot of people talk about what china is doing all the time.

nobody talks about what India is doing. India got away with murder in kashmir decades.

China is protested on all platforms for what is happening in xianjing.

Just now, narsy said:

fair enough. but there are occasions when external pressure works to temper the local govt.

Not in this case obviously, but this will spark more interest among western liberals about what is happening in India. and I welcome such commentary on India. 

there was a much bigger protest, more widspread across India, at the start of the year on nrc/caa. covid saved BJP the blushes actually. the repression during those protests was disgusting.

You are right in having your own opinions.

4 minutes ago, dewarist said:

India's perception as a dove must go. world must recognize India for what it is.. 

an authoritarian hindu supremacist hellhole.

Just now, dewarist said:

You are right in having your own opinions.

I know I'm right. more importantly, I don't make excuses for India or hindu nationalism. so I'm obviously right.

Modi is one step ahead of these people though. He recently banned foreign holding in media.. lol.

now all those western liberals interested to do stories on India can be free to write for their foreign audience, and bash India more.

18 minutes ago, narsy said:

Modi is one step ahead of these people though. He recently banned foreign holding in media.. lol.

now all those western liberals interested to do stories on India can be free to write for their foreign audience, and bash India more.

Narsy :buttkick:

18 hours ago, quickgun_murugun said:

Em annadu? Negative comments esada farmers meeda ?? 

Ledu. He is supporting farmers. But ee process lo India government kuda undi ga...so adi reflecting like a diplomatic tiff.