HR1044 Please donate

Iriswest

Nee maata ini oka $20 ichina aunty. Line la first number naake ippiyale

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Donation purpose enti asaluu? Is it a bribe to the folks in house and senate?. Just asking. 

Don’t know the actual purpose but to lift each and every hold and to bring house members to agree they will need some money to feed their contacts. 

1 hour ago, veerigadu said:

Donation purpose enti asaluu? Is it a bribe to the folks in house and senate?. Just asking. 

To pay the lobbyists who spend their time and influence to help pass this bill. 

13 minutes ago, Iriswest said:

Don’t know the actual purpose but to lift each and every hold and to bring house members to agree they will need some money to feed their contacts. 

7% nundi 15% country cap chesthe saripotadhi house and senate happy.

@Iriswest maaku final updated version kavali to donate bribe. 

1-9 % years of implementation ante 2010 and 2011 lo 100 K I140 approval and including dependents 250K.

akka ivvanni epudu clear avvali GC epudu ravali. Senate and house will add changes IT serve bribing.

Senator Mike Lee just passed The Fairness for High Skilled Immigrants Act through the Senate by Unanimous Consent!

The version that passed has two major changes pertinent to us:

1. In years 1-9 after implementation, no more than 70% of the Green Cards can go to H1 visa holders & their dependents.
  2. Year 10 onwards, no more than 50% of the Green Cards can go to H1 visa holders & their dependents.

Edo okati cheyyandi babu. kids situation pathetic. But nenu elanti bills chala chusa. Gang 8 bill passed in Senate but never passed in house Obama starting lo immigration oka oopu vunde but thuss annadu. Taruvatha sangathi andariki thelisinde. Eppudu e bill passed in House and Senate but major changes anniti kanna Important time. Technical ga Mon- Thursday time vundi. Pass cheyyali ante cheyochu. I never believe IV vallu podicharu ani. Edi High tech lobbying. Vellu just money pocket lo veskuntunnaru. Nenu elanti donation chesi chesi bochu voodindi. I believe nenu chesina donation tho hair transplant chesukoni vunte super vundedi ani. Anyway after 2015 vallu cheyyandi. E sari pass avvakunte please don't keep your hope. Disappoint avutharu. Naa ID chuskoni aavedhana ardam chesukondi. 

3 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Edo okati cheyyandi babu. kids situation pathetic. But nenu elanti bills chala chusa. Gang 8 bill passed in Senate but never passed in house Obama starting lo immigration oka oopu vunde but thuss annadu. Taruvatha sangathi andariki thelisinde. Eppudu e bill passed in House and Senate but major changes anniti kanna Important time. Technical ga Mon- Thursday time vundi. Pass cheyyali ante cheyochu. I never believe IV vallu podicharu ani. Edi High tech lobbying. Vellu just money pocket lo veskuntunnaru. Nenu elanti donation chesi chesi bochu voodindi. I believe nenu chesina donation tho hair transplant chesukoni vunte super vundedi ani. Anyway after 2015 vallu cheyyandi. E sari pass avvakunte please don't keep your hope. Disappoint avutharu. Naa ID chuskoni aavedhana ardam chesukondi. 

🤣😂😍 thanks for sharing,  avutadoncha anna based on your experience 

4 minutes ago, BacklogBadham said:

Donated bro. Neee Bochhu ki oka account create cheyi. We will donate for it as well

• Like 1