Mortgage Help needed

pittagoda

Jamaica, NY or Weehawken,  NJ lo looking for a house..

Where to get a pre-approval from? 

CS: Both 800+

Income: 1099 but 340k+

Can you please suggest? House value around 800,000k. 

11 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Jamaica, NY or Weehawken,  NJ lo looking for a house..

Where to get a pre-approval from? 

CS: Both 800+

Income: 1099 but 340k+

Can you please suggest? House value around 800,000k. 

Call your bank or ask u to our agent.. they usually work with some private lenders and they should get pre approval quickly 

6 minutes ago, Kootami said:

Ultimate flex/showoff post lol

Ledu bro... I messaged some guy for a house and he asked me if I was pre approved.. 

So start cheyali  ga. .. I spoke to bank of America for the first time and they need so much stuff.. 

I checked DB old posts and could not understand anything..  points antadu..  closing antadu..  no idea.   

6 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Call your bank or ask u to our agent.. they usually work with some private lenders and they should get pre approval quickly 

Agents work with private lenders? How to find an agent? I was looking in redfin for this..

https://www.redfin.com/NY/Jamaica/139-50-86th-Ave-11435/home/20764672?utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=share&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

15 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Agents work with private lenders? How to find an agent? I was looking in redfin for this..

https://www.redfin.com/NY/Jamaica/139-50-86th-Ave-11435/home/20764672?utm_source=android_share&utm_medium=share&utm_nooverride=1&utm_content=link

Ask your friends man NY NJ area lo full desis vuntaru real agents... they will connect you to a private lender and usually desi agents ayuthe you will get some commission back like 1% 

9 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Ask your friends man NY NJ area lo full desis vuntaru real agents... they will connect you to a private lender and usually desi agents ayuthe you will get some commission back like 1% 

Andaru  NJ loney unnaru... None in NYC.. so I need to look for private lenders and not banks ??

6 minutes ago, pittagoda said:

Andaru  NJ loney unnaru... None in NYC.. so I need to look for private lenders and not banks ??

Private banks usually asks all your income proofs and safe to go and little slow... Redfin lo choosi home choodadaniki velte vallu pre approval vunda ani adugutharu...

if you go through an agent he will take care of all BS and will show you the home... NJ lo vunna vallaki NY Alice se vuntundi.. 

6 minutes ago, LadiesTailor said:

Private banks usually asks all your income proofs and safe to go and little slow... Redfin lo choosi home choodadaniki velte vallu pre approval vunda ani adugutharu...

if you go through an agent he will take care of all BS and will show you the home... NJ lo vunna vallaki NY Alice se vuntundi.. 

Exactly adigedu "Hi Omi 
I'd be glad to help...
Have you been pre-approved yet ?"

Na office kuda NY/NJ ee..  so donno if I should take in NY or NJ. 

2 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Chase BofA Citi Wells Fargo etc. Call any bank and ask the process. They will guide u. 

340k income tho 800k loan easy

Problem is we both work on 1099 misc. And there is a company for my wife.  Bofa wants company p and l. Too much hassle. 

Secondly I took less money on my name in taxes since I took the rest as company expense.  

Meaning 160k lo 60k in tax returns on my name and 100k in company as company expense.. 

I have a new offer letter for 175k but bank might not consider that since the job did not start yet..