papam undavalli.. enta clear ga direction istunado.. em labham.. submissive jaggadiki gelipinchinaduku edavandi

psycopk

Amaravathi capital change and polavaram retender process  la lo agenda is simple.

To financially weaken the TDP batch. 

Indulooo thuglaq giqlaq em ledhu. His priority is power and weakening the opposition is the way to attain it. Simple rule. Ekkuva analysis chesi time waste sesukokandi. Meeredho intellectuals lagaaa. 

I must say Jagan is very successful with his strategy so far. That's all matters to him at this point. 

• Like 1

Jagan  Amaravathi move is 100% correct.  When CBN announced amaravti he should have included jagan in decision process and Atleast make him feel this our amaravatii not just tdp Amaravathi.  Lol 😂 I love jagans decision to move Amaravathi 

9 minutes ago, Aryaa said:

Jagan  Amaravathi move is 100% correct.  When CBN announced amaravti he should have included jagan in decision process and Atleast make him feel this our amaravatii not just tdp Amaravathi.  Lol 😂 I love jagans decision to move Amaravathi 

Yes gattiga kottadu ballllllssssss meedha. Life set anukunnaru tdpppp batch after 2014. 

That's a masterclass move in weakening opposition. 

• Like 1

Amaravathi valla jagan ki two districts nastam , three capitals will not cover those losses .

But amaravathi artificial agitation valla jagan ku baga counter mobilisation vasthadhi.  

Maa nellore or other districts  lo vachi amaravathi lo okatey thousands of crores invest chesthey Andhra develop avuthundhi ani TDP local leaders antey moham meedha oostharu . What's the point in being inside Andhra state when all the capex goes Into one place ?    

i heard from many vijaywada folks too they are happy with CBN's handling of city affairs but there is no investment from state , all focus is on amaravathi and not the city paying tax for it. Overhype is not good