india loo job better undey bai...

Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji

4 hours ago, Dil Toh Bachcha Hai Ji said:

Office , relatives , friends... near to home... long trip weekends 

ram ki bandi, biryani, chai, mandu, mukka...

age will teach...

emantra kaka...

near to home CITI_c$y

long trip weekends antea durgam chervu evening lights ka :P

ram ki bandi, biryani, chai, mandu, mukka... idi oktea advantage kaka 

21 minutes ago, no01 said:

naaku ade anipinchindi...I think that guy went over board after the success...too many recipe changes anta....taste used to be lot better in initial/pre-hype days anta...I wonder if he is still in the business now

adhe bro... cheeeze that too loq quality and low qlty ghee bhaaaga vesthaaadu..obvsly taste vasthundhi and more over night call center job holder ekkuva akakda and that was only one bandi open until 2am.... ala hyped... aakali meedha unna vaaaadu edhaina bhaagundhi antaaduu

7 hours ago, No_body_friends said:

endhuku vellav?

Ide answer but nen early ga realize ayya ante

Wife is getting used to life here, I am afraid she will not agree to going back now.. But ikkade undipovatam ante it feels scary. No matter how much people portray the life in US colorfully, first 1 to 2 years honeymoon period like buying nice cars, visiting places, buying nice clothes, buying a home aipoyaka you will start feeling pretty shallow.. after marriage and kids literally life feels pretty mechanical and isolated here. You will make friends but they are naam ke vaste friends that are busy with their own life.. get up, login work, cook, eat, clean, sleep ante.. If you have kids then you are locked into a certain life style..”

8 hours ago, procrastinator4life said:

You just have to think why you are here in the first place.

youth loo visa vestey vachinam kaka, ida emo ipotundhi ani... 

13 hours ago, jamesbond said:

Ide answer but nen early ga realize ayya ante

Wife is getting used to life here, I am afraid she will not agree to going back now.. But ikkade undipovatam ante it feels scary. No matter how much people portray the life in US colorfully, first 1 to 2 years honeymoon period like buying nice cars, visiting places, buying nice clothes, buying a home aipoyaka you will start feeling pretty shallow.. after marriage and kids literally life feels pretty mechanical and isolated here. You will make friends but they are naam ke vaste friends that are busy with their own life.. get up, login work, cook, eat, clean, sleep ante.. If you have kids then you are locked into a certain life style..”

Bro, I wish I had your courage.. GC vaste at least I know in 5 years I can go back after citizenship.. How was your experience going back..

12 minutes ago, ManOffSteel said:

Bro, I wish I had your courage.. GC vaste at least I know in 5 years I can go back after citizenship.. How was your experience going back..

adi oche sariki punya kaalam aipotundanta kada bro.. most of dem aa time ki set aipotharu US lo vere commitments/pressures vallana..

Nen ochesinappudu single so it wasnt that hard.. Initially felt salary was less here but I got to be with my family and that mattered most 👍

33 minutes ago, jamesbond said:

adi oche sariki punya kaalam aipotundanta kada bro.. most of dem aa time ki set aipotharu US lo vere commitments/pressures vallana..

Nen ochesinappudu single so it wasnt that hard.. Initially felt salary was less here but I got to be with my family and that mattered most 👍

Good Job bro and good luck.. 

23 hours ago, ManOffSteel said:

Bro I am in the same boat. Vachi 8 years aindi, every day I regret coming here. Life happy unde India lo company vadu onsite ante sare oka 6 months to 1 year ani vachaa.. Ikkadiki ravatam easy povatam kashtam.. In the last 8 years cost of living in Hyderabad has gone up astronomically. I was saving up to buy a villa there, last 2 years lo villa prices in Hyderabad literally doubled.. You will get used to a certain life style here in US after a couple of years and getting the same kind of life style in India will cost you a ton of money now. 4 years back got married. Wife is getting used to life here, I am afraid she will not agree to going back now.. But ikkade undipovatam ante it feels scary. No matter how much people portray the life in US colorfully, first 1 to 2 years honeymoon period like buying nice cars, visiting places, buying nice clothes, buying a home aipoyaka you will start feeling pretty shallow.. after marriage and kids literally life feels pretty mechanical and isolated here. You will make friends but they are naam ke vaste friends that are busy with their own life.. get up, login work, cook, eat, clean, sleep ante.. If you have kids then you are locked into a certain life style.. Honestly 1st generation Indians here have the worst life.. Naa ghar ka naa ghat ka type..

andaru desi lekka thinudu padokavademana outdoor activities like the below  ones emaina unnaya..unte ala feel avavu.. 

Running / Bicycling / Hiking / Fishing or Angling / Long Boarding / Surfboarding / Golf / Camping or trekking / Mountain Climbing / Diving and Surfing / Canoeing or Kayaking, Canoeing, Diving, Boating or Sailing

2 minutes ago, Joker_007 said:

andaru desi lekka thinudu padokavademana outdoor activities like the below  ones emaina unnaya..unte ala feel avavu.. 

Running / Bicycling / Hiking / Fishing or Angling / Long Boarding / Surfboarding / Golf / Camping or trekking / Mountain Climbing / Diving and Surfing / Canoeing or Kayaking, Canoeing, Diving, Boating or Sailing

bicycling, golf, canoeing ivanni single gaa unnappudu try chesinaa bhayya but after marriage and kids it is literally impossible to do these things with both partners working and kids at home..also ivanni honestly techi pettukunna habits won't really fill the void, you are just trying to keep yourself occupied ante..