Spending 971 crores on Parliament building

reality

22 minutes ago, Sachin200 said:

Budget antha pettaru antey , buildings and purpose different Ani @AndhraneedSCS bro antadu 

Just for clarification, 

Temporary capital contains Secretariat where 5000+ employees work and Assembly (a small part of it). the buildings are not temporary, they will be used for something else once the permanent capital buildings are in place.

Comparing Assembly to parliament is okay. Now, if someone shows a source saying temporary AP Assembly (not secratariat) costed 2000 crores, I will never post in this DB ever again.

Comparing Temporary capital to new Parliament building  doesn't make sense IMO. Its like comparing apple to pineapple.

23 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Just for clarification, 

Temporary capital contains Secretariat where 5000+ employees work and Assembly (a small part of it). the buildings are not temporary, they will be used for something else once the permanent capital buildings are in place.

Comparing Assembly to parliament is okay. Now, if someone shows a source saying temporary AP Assembly (not secratariat) costed 2000 crores, I will never post in this DB ever again.

Comparing Temporary capital to new Parliament building  doesn't make sense IMO. Its like comparing apple to pineapple.

AP is for the whole complex but government overpaid anedhi mathram Nijam .

The only logical explaination I heard was foundation had to be dug deep due to the nature of soil and the works had to be expedited for whatever the reasons 

26 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Just for clarification, 

Secretariat/Assembly - Ye raayi ayitheu emundhile kottukodaaniki temporary annappudu 😂😂

3 minutes ago, ZoomNaidu said:

Secretariat/Assembly - Ye raayi ayitheu emundhile kottukodaaniki temporary annappudu 😂😂

ee rayi ayina parledu. 

I am saying comparison should be between a rayi and a rayi. Not between rayi and a fruit.

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

ee rayi ayina parledu. 

I am saying comparison should be between a rayi and a rayi. Not between rayi and a fruit.

Parliament temporary kaadhu kadha - manadhi atta kaadhu ga ani DB intellectuals questioning 😎😎

On 12/10/2020 at 4:01 PM, reality said:

New Parliament Building Will Be Testament To Self-Reliant India": PM Modi

Delhi Central Vista total cost 20K crores. Parliament is one part of it.

On 12/11/2020 at 12:19 PM, AndhraneedSCS said:

Just for clarification, 

Temporary Secretariat aithe 250 crores anukonta  https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/news/national/andhra-pradesh/Temporary-Secretariat-racing-towards-completion/article14176251.ece/amp/