Kim Kardashian

Baava

Just spoke to Brandon for what will likely be the last time. Hardest call I’ve ever had. Brandon, selfless as always, was focused on his family and making sure they are ok. He told me not to cry because our fight isn’t over. 😢

When he told me he’s claustrophobic and they offered to give him a shot of Sedative to calm him down before they put him in the chair and he just didn’t want to panic, I literally lost it. I had to mute my phone so he wouldn’t hear me cry like that 😭

We didn’t say goodbye bc we wanted to be hopeful that we would talk again, we said talk to you soon! 💔 — Kim 

2 minutes ago, Baava said:

Just spoke to Brandon for what will likely be the last time. Hardest call I’ve ever had. Brandon, selfless as always, was focused on his family and making sure they are ok. He told me not to cry because our fight isn’t over. 😢

When he told me he’s claustrophobic and they offered to give him a shot of Sedative to calm him down before they put him in the chair and he just didn’t want to panic, I literally lost it. I had to mute my phone so he wouldn’t hear me cry like that 😭

We didn’t say goodbye bc we wanted to be hopeful that we would talk again, we said talk to you soon! 💔 — Kim 

at least edho kontha chooinchi unte vaadiki koddhiga manasshanthi untadhi...

Just now, Baava said:

Yah, ame voice chalu le zero to ninety degrees activation ki

aina kuda dhaaniki em nashtam bro chooyinchadaniki...inka physical ga allow cheyadaniki kuda dhaniki emi problem undadhu le...Kanye gadu ardham chesukuntadu...

Just now, Shameless said:

aina kuda dhaaniki em nashtam bro chooyinchadaniki...inka physical ga allow cheyadaniki kuda dhaniki emi problem undadhu le...Kanye gadu ardham chesukuntadu...

Prison lo glass ninchi phone talk anta no physical contact even family .