2020 coming to end. Lets check on some claims by politicians.

Telugodura456

8 hours ago, VictoryTDP said:

Ganga Nadi cleaning Annaru, emaindi saar

Till date they spent 20k cr in cleaning it 

once high commission open avutey Rti pettali for river cleaning funds

Just now, narsy said:

inspired by Tenet.

Only Wondering how all those so called intellectuals are not raising any voice to this, Ela aithe India inka economical ga chala back velpotundi.

It will take decades to correct this narcissist display.

1 minute ago, ShruteSastry said:

Only Wondering how all those so called intellectuals are not raising any voice to this, Ela aithe India inka economical ga chala back velpotundi.

It will take decades to correct this narcissist display.

they are scared of public backlash. you can get yourself killed if you piss off the wrong person in India. and even the business honchos would stop entertaining you.

dhabolkar, gauri lankesh types take the risk and get killd

14 minutes ago, narsy said:

they are scared of public backlash. you can get yourself killed if you piss off the wrong person in India. and even the business honchos would stop entertaining you.

dhabolkar, gauri lankesh types take the risk and get killd

True.

What is the progress in this one :

India’s manned moon mission by 2020: ISRO
The ISRO proposed to undertake the country's first manned moon mission by 2020 following the success of Chandrayaan-I.

Written by Agencies | Salem (tn) | January 12, 2009 2:07:44 pm
The ISRO proposed to undertake the country’s first manned moon mission by 2020 following the success of Chandrayaan-I,project director of Chandrayaan-I M Annadurai has said.

The successful launch of Chandrayaan-I in October last year has given space scientists the confidence to undertake manned mission to moon,Annadurai told reporters in Tamil Nadu on Sunday.

The Chandrayaan-II mission is expected to be undertaken within a couple of years followed by Chandrayaan-III,he said. The Chandrayaan-I mission has been sending considerable amount of data and scientists are busy analysing it,he said.

Several countries have approached India to set up a common lunar research centre for conducting various studies,the director added.

indianexpress.com

India’s manned moon mission by 2020: ISRO

The ISRO proposed to undertake the country's first manned moon mission by 2020 following the success of Chandrayaan-I.
indianexpress.com indianexpress.com