Rishabh Pant.. drop of the day...

r2d2

Slight deflection from the stumps to be blamed for that , although a world class keeper should take it easily .

Main problem in the current team is the attitude that once you make it to national team you don't need any coaching and everything will come naturally .  Unless that changes , players will not improve 

31 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Slight deflection from the stumps to be blamed for that , although a world class keeper should take it easily .

Main problem in the current team is the attitude that once you make it to national team you don't need any coaching and everything will come naturally .  Unless that changes , players will not improve 

Good point, and I think most of that is coming from Kohli, he has impeccable self discipline and motivation to do all the coaching and practice by himself(to himself) and so he is promoting the culture of not having a coach or guide once you are in international team, infact this might backfire on him too, so far has worked out last couple of years.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, halwaraaj said:

Good point, and I think most of that is coming from Kohli, he has impeccable self discipline and motivation to do all the coaching and practice by himself(to himself) and so he is promoting the culture of not having a coach or guide once you are in international team, infact this might backfire on him too, so far has worked out last couple of years.

That's because he inherited a great team and had dhoni to guide him , once dhoni is gone we are seeing the results of his attitude towards the team . 

His captaincy and team selection can be seen in RCB without Dhoni's foundation . 

Organizations magically don't become sh.it overnight , it will take years before the rot sets in . Same with governments or private companies

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

That's because he inherited a great team and had dhoni to guide him , once dhoni is gone we are seeing the results of his attitude towards the team . 

His captaincy and team selection can be seen in RCB without Dhoni's foundation . 

Organizations magically don't become sh.it overnight , it will take years before the rot sets in . Same with governments or private companies

Dhoni played his last test in 2015. Look at virats captaincy record in tests since then.

i agree kohli captaincy sucks. But dhoni undi untey is total bullshit...

if virat inherited great team, what about dhoni? Did dhoni inherit worst team?? 

16 minutes ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

I wasnt talking about his captaincy or other things, I am talking about his batting, he needs no one to guide him now, just because of his net practice and dedication towards the game/batting/scoring runs. but that does not work with everyone in the team, and also might not work with him too in the long run(he too needs guidance) antunna.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, Vaampire said:

Dhoni played his last test in 2015. Look at virats captaincy record in tests since then.

i agree kohli captaincy sucks. But dhoni undi untey is total bullshit...

if virat inherited great team, what about dhoni? Did dhoni inherit worst team?? 

Sourav Ganguly inherited a bad team and made it a good team

Dhoni inherited a good team and made it a great team.

Kohli inherited a great team and they have been trending downwards . 

Look I don't disagree about kohli's individual talent but he is not captaincy material

2 hours ago, Ryzen_renoir said:

Andhu k kada bojja shastri gadini yeri kori mari kohli gadu India team ki coach ga theskochadu

• Upvote 1