Black lady cop told her thella colleague it's enough!!!!!!!!

veerigadu

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

"On the night of Nov. 29-30, I was driven to the Lingapur police camp nearby ... here I was questioned by 15 police officers ... One of whom trod on my hands with hobnailed boots while the others kept beating me from all sides ...then I was forced to 'eat a Hyderabadi goli ...it consisted of a lathi the size of a man's arm and liberally plastered with chilly powder ...I was stripped naked and the lathi pushed slowly up my anus ...I remained unconscious for 8 hours ...I was taken to the Lakshatipet lock-up where one of my hands was tied to the cell window ... I was forced to remain in this position neither able to sit nor sleep properly for fifteen days...."
- Hirman Laxman Pagar, suspected 21-year-old Naxalite arrested on Nov. 4, 1976 by the Andhra Pradesh Police.

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

"Some women prisoners taken to the Lal Bazaar police station in Calcutta ... were stripped naked, burned on all parts of the body and in some cases iron rulers were inserted into the ** and rectum ... there are also allegations that a women suspect was subjected to continuous raping by hardened criminals on the specific orders of the police inside the interrogation room."
- Allegations contained in a report compiled by the Akhil Banga Manila Samiti - a non-political voluntary organization.

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

In the class of brutal and sadistic torturers (mainly in West Bengal) the situation is slightly more complex. One of the most infamous torturers, an Inspector posted at the Lal Bazaar Police Station, had a special knack with women political suspects. After a few puffs at his cigar he would make the women strip and tell them: "You are married to the Naxalite cause and therefore possibly will not get married ... let me then trace out a garland for you ..."

His garland would be his lit cigar traced over the shoulders, small of the back and the breasts. The gentleman is still in service and is a known connoisseur of classical music and the fine arts. The classic example is that of a Deputy Commissioner of the Calcutta Police who headed the Naxalite interrogation cell. In the late '60's he had wanted to give up the police service and become a university lecturer. Soon, however, he became the most dreaded name in torture techniques.

terror-07_081814084403.jpg

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, zarathustra said:

In the class of brutal and sadistic torturers (mainly in West Bengal) the situation is slightly more complex. One of the most infamous torturers, an Inspector posted at the Lal Bazaar Police Station, had a special knack with women political suspects. After a few puffs at his cigar he would make the women strip and tell them: "You are married to the Naxalite cause and therefore possibly will not get married ... let me then trace out a garland for you ..."

His garland would be his lit cigar traced over the shoulders, small of the back and the breasts. The gentleman is still in service and is a known connoisseur of classical music and the fine arts. The classic example is that of a Deputy Commissioner of the Calcutta Police who headed the Naxalite interrogation cell. In the late '60's he had wanted to give up the police service and become a university lecturer. Soon, however, he became the most dreaded name in torture techniques.

terror-07_081814084403.jpg

@veerigadu adantha picha lite, manaki only US lo police brutality maatrame kanapadutundi antavu anthena

@veerigadu adantha picha lite, manaki only US lo police brutality maatrame kanapadutundi antavu anthena

Biased system gurinchi nenu matladutheee.

Nuvvu mottham mana country lo unna police system gurinchi matladuthunnav. 

Inka neeeku bias ante meaning thelusa ani doubt vacchi li8888 theesukunna anna 

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Biased system gurinchi nenu matladutheee.

Nuvvu mottham mana country lo unna police system gurinchi matladuthunnav. 

Inka neeeku bias ante meaning thelusa ani doubt vacchi li8888 theesukunna anna 

Bias ledani neneda anna thammudu. 

Ante ikkada policeollu vallaki istham ochinattu kalchi mingutharu antunte konni neeku teliyani nijalu cheppa anthe. 

Comparative statistics konni chebithey ila hurt avuthav ani naakem telusu cheppu. 

6 minutes ago, friesNfrappe said:

😢 is this for real? 

The following countries have the highest numbers of police killings in the world, based on the most recent data available:

1. Brazil – 6,160
  2. Venezuela – 5,287
  3. Philippines – 3,451
  4. India - 1,731
  5. Syria – 1,497
  6. United States – 1,099
  7. Nigeria – 841
  8. El Salvador - 609
  9. Afghanistan – 606
  10. Pakistan – 495

Ante ikkada policeollu vallaki istham ochinattu kalchi mingutharu antunte konni neeku teliyani nijalu cheppa anthe. 

Comparative statistics konni chebithey ila hurt avuthav ani naakem telusu cheppu. 

Mana country lo policing biased kadantava? 

Just now, zarathustra said:

Mana dhaggara oka particular cassette or religion vallu mathrameee ila ayithe cheppu. Compare sesukundham. 

Anthe kani vomerica kante India cops worst and India kante North Korea and North Korea kante Somalia ante. Its pointless disco.