Black lady cop told her thella colleague it's enough!!!!!!!!

veerigadu

4 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Watch "visaranai" movie it's on Netflix, based on some true incidents. 

Allari naresh upcoming movie also similar concept anukunta 

9 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

It happens even now, everyday. 

India lo cases bayataki raavu ikkada osthayi main difference. 

May be India needs more Story Tellers (Brave and Honest ones)

4 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

May be India needs more Story Tellers (Brave and Honest ones)

Incidents happen everywhere. When they happen so often and if there is a trend about it. They obviously get reported regardless. The BLM became obvious because there is a specific trend based on race. What's the trend in India? Its dispersed atrocities and they are all real and yet subjective. 

This guy @zarathustra is nitpicking on some incidents from India just to bring a counter argument on to the table of discussion. 

9 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Incidents happen everywhere. When they happen so often and if there is a trend about it. They obviously get reported regardless. The BLM became obvious because there is a specific trend based on race. What's the trend in India? Its dispersed atrocities and they are all real and yet subjective. 

This guy @zarathustra is nitpicking on some incidents from India just to bring a counter argument on to the table of discussion. 

Yes there's a BLM atleast because there's a recourse here to injustice here unlike in India where people like you try to brush it under the carpet, and watch movies that encourage such violence. 

There are more incidents from India in one year than there are in the US. Where is the movement against police brutality there? I guess it doesn't exist because you don't want to see it.

12 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

Btw the incidents that get reported in India are far lesser than what get reported here. If you are telling me every atrocity case in India against a poor man/woman gets reported each and every time, you are either delusional or living in la la land 

2 minutes ago, zarathustra said:

Yes there's a BLM atleast because there's a recourse here to injustice here unlike in India where people like you try to brush it under the carpet, and watch movies that encourage such violence. 

There are more incidents from India in one year than there are in the US. Where is the movement against police brutality there? I guess it doesn't exist because you don't want to see it.

Let's have a seperate disco on Indian judicial and police system. I'm not sure why you think this is the platform for this disco. 

I agree with your points. Let's have another disco on mexico, then North Korea and all other countries. They must be discussed as stand alone rather than integrating and comparing with vomerican system. It kind of takes away the main focus on the topic of disco

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Let's have a seperate disco on Indian judicial and police system. I'm not sure why you think this is the platform for this disco. 

I agree with your points. Let's have another disco on mexico, then North Korea and all other countries. They must be discussed as stand alone rather than integrating and comparing with vomerican system. It kind of takes away the main focus on the topic of disco

Alright 

1 hour ago, zarathustra said:

Why don't more desis join the police and try to reform the force from within?  The way black and hispanic people are doing. Of course we won't do that, g kadapa kunda kasulu ralali manaki. 

Andulo kooda office lo worst politics, caste, regionalism, what not. 

Y crying here?