New US dietary guidelines: No candy, cake for kids under 2

Raazu

on the same note..

Perhaps confusingly, the guidelines say “the preponderance of evidence supports limiting intakes of added sugars and alcoholic beverages to promote health and prevent disease; however, the evidence reviewed since the 2015-2020 edition does not substantiate quantitative changes at this time.”

:giggle:

Just now, Raazu said:

Inka Grand bdays apandi kids ki till three.. 

lol a birthday parties chesedhi 50% for this reason: ladies to show off their brand new diamond set 

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a5b05674b674f340fd

1 minute ago, r2d2 said:

on the same note..

Perhaps confusingly, the guidelines say “the preponderance of evidence supports limiting intakes of added sugars and alcoholic beverages to promote health and prevent disease; however, the evidence reviewed since the 2015-2020 edition does not substantiate quantitative changes at this time.”

:giggle:

But still better to avoid kadha!

akkada iddi kuda vundi. i dont know why this was not considered. too much lobbying from industries i guess. 

The guidelines stop short of two key recommendations from scientists advising the government. Those advisers said in July that everyone should limit their added sugar intake to less than 6% of calories and men should limit alcohol to one drink per day.

4 minutes ago, maverick19 said:

akkada iddi kuda vundi. i dont know why this was not considered. too much lobbying from industries i guess. 

The guidelines stop short of two key recommendations from scientists advising the government. Those advisers said in July that everyone should limit their added sugar intake to less than 6% of calories and men should limit alcohol to one drink per day.

ila cheste economy collapse avuddi 

1 minute ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

ila cheste economy collapse avuddi 

recommend cheste janalu follow avali ani emi vundi man. least they could do is just publish healthy lifestyle right.