@2000 ASAP !!!

r2d2

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

Chinese virus ani thatha antuntunte hurt ayyadantava??? 

no.. he is a seasoned politician.. recognized that Thaatha's time is over and wants to move on.. more practical..

Just now, r2d2 said:

no.. he is a seasoned politician.. recognized that Thaatha's time is over and wants to move on.. more practical..

They say this guy is very cold and evil. Apparently he has no emotions. Yekkadooo chadivanuuuu. Not sure how far is it true. There isn't anything he supports out of good will and human values. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

They say this guy is very cold and evil. Apparently he has no emotions. Yekkadooo chadivanuuuu. Not sure how far is it true. There isn't anything he supports out of good will and human values. 

by far one of the worst person in US politics. Trump is a liberal in comparison.

he's politician in the sense that he plays power games, lies and switches sides like 3rd rate scum, and does the work for his highest bidder.

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

he's more worried about losing control of the senate, and doesn't wanna encourage Trump's craziness. It might backfire if republicans don't turn up to vote in georgia.

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Why $2000? Why not $10,000 or may be $50,000?

They can instead spend that money and improve infrastructure like expanding roads kada 

how would that help?

I have a better solution. They can disband the country and cancel all property rights. That will improve the conomy by leaps and bounds compared to anything they can do.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Why $2000? Why not $10,000 or may be $50,000?

They can instead spend that money and improve infrastructure like expanding roads kada 

70% of population live pay cheque to pay cheque here. Wages have been stagnant for decades. Everytime there is an economic downturn these vomerican lawmakers throw some freebies to avert the public anger. 

I worked for a major bank here few years ago. I witnessed 80% of the folks doesn't even have 100$ in deposit at any given time around the end of month. Its pathetic. 

1 minute ago, veerigadu said:

70% live pay cheque to pay cheque here. Wages have been stagnant for decades. Everytime there is an economic downturn these vomerican lawmakers throw some freebies to avert the public anger. 

wages have been stagnant since mid 1970s. economy is kept afloat by creating and maintaining class distinctions. 

US will look more and more like UK in the near future. 

wages have become stagnant because profit has come down. Its inevitable but to rearrange the economy in a totally different way in the future. Otherwise this game of musical chairs is gonna go on.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

70% of population live pay cheque to pay cheque here. Wages have been stagnant for decades. Everytime there is an economic downturn these vomerican lawmakers throw some freebies to avert the public anger. 

I worked for a major bank here few years ago. I witnessed 80% of the folks doesn't even have 100$ in deposit at any given time around the end of month. Its pathetic. 

I think they should pay it only to people who are suffering because of Covid. 

America lo work chese vallaki opportunities chala untayi. Ee pani cheyyakunda oorike thini tirige vallaki nuvvu $2000 ichina $10,000 ichina valla situation lo elanti marpu undadhu. 

They will spend the money and they will be poor again.

7 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

It is by design. only top 10% can live well in the economy. rest have to survive on scraps. That's how economy is designed.

because govt have run out of ideas to make the bosses spend more. Most of them are loading up on their assets.

The only way to negate this is to kill the billionaires and take their money. lol.

2 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

I think they should pay it only to people who are suffering because of Covid. 

America lo work chese vallaki opportunities chala untayi. Ee pani cheyyakunda oorike thini tirige vallaki nuvvu $2000 ichina $10,000 ichina valla situation lo elanti marpu undadhu. 

They will spend the money and they will be poor again.

ahaan!!!! What about the rich people who are lazy and just live off the work of others?

13 minutes ago, narsy said:

ahaan!!!! What about the rich people who are lazy and just live off the work of others?

Atleast they are paying taxes and not taking any benefits from govt