@2000 ASAP !!!

r2d2

13 minutes ago, narsy said:

Kill musk, and take over Tesla is a neater solution.

Lets

1) collapse all the companies that generate employment.

2) Let all people suffer from unemployment and lack of basic necessities due to no production 

3) let everyone rely on govt for everything 

4) Govt will print more and more money and eventually go bankrupt

Just now, AndhraneedSCS said:

Lets

2) Let all people suffer from unemployment and lack of basic necessities due to no production 

you win ani cheppesna kadha. 

4 minutes ago, AndhraneedSCS said:

Lets

also you have no idea what you are saying. you are totally completely utterly simply wrong.

Elon Musk is not a net positive for the economy. Nobody is. Nobody can be. Even the mightiest inventor cannot be. That's how the economy now works.

Elon Musk is just a tool for people to gape at, and marvel at the awesomeness of how this economy is producing wonderful technologies through 'competition', when its purely a distraction gimmick.

Elon Musk just creates a new class of customers that can boast about their status by driving a Tesla.. Nothing more. It can create competiition among workers in other sectors to be worthy enough to buy a Tesla.

Its all a silly game.

real economy died in 1975 in the US. in 2010 in China.. in 2012 in India. what we see now is just social climbing game.

some play it by being master salesmen like Musk. Some by loading up on their useless degrees (including STEM). Nobody is gonna make an impact though. its all pointless.

9 minutes ago, narsy said:

yep. I refuse to work.

According to our db, you are milking the system and you are a liability. How do you feel about it?

Ps: You may say you dont care. It's a standard template response. 

• Like 1

Just now, MagaMaharaju said:

The working class works for rest of Canada.

I'm gonna free them all soon. my plan is simple.

1. lift off to space, and have some peace and quiet there. like 50k kms. 

2. after I had enough peace and quiet. start a crypto and

3. use starlink satellites Musk put in orbit for me to trade with people on earth via that crypto.

4. also create a huge factory in space that violates every earth patent and bring everything to people of earth at almost zero cost. via the crypto.

5. Also threaten earth govts with total annihilation (just for gags) if a single shot is fired upon my cute celestial home.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, narsy said:

I'm gonna free them all soon. my plan is simple.

1. lift off to space, and have some peace and quiet there. like 50k kms. 

2. after I had enough peace and quiet. start a crypto and

3. use starlink satellites Musk put in orbit for me to trade with people on earth via that crypto.

4. also create a huge factory in space that violates every earth patent and bring everything to people of earth at almost zero cost. via the crypto.

5. Also threaten earth govts with total annihilation (just for gags) if a single shot is fired upon my cute celestial home.

How to become rich in Canada?

Practical suggestions please

2 minutes ago, veerigadu said:

According to our db, you are milking the system and you are a liability. How do you feel about it?

Ps: You may say you dont care. It's a standard template response. 

I think most in the db are fools. They should just shut up about stuff they have no clue about ani chepta.