Sankranthi Special combo box @ 129.99

falkon

2 hours ago, i_sudigadu said:

5 kgs courier charges may be around 3500-4000 ... for food we might be paying around  5000 ... to be honest not that bad 

Infact shipping itself is about 6000, because the overall shipping weight is 6 kgs.

4 hours ago, falkon said:

Present Athili putharekulu taste much better than athreyapuram

Nice Joke, I have tasted Athili Putharekulu and it is no where near to Athreyapuram

4 hours ago, ranku_mogudu said:

Nice Joke, I have tasted Athili Putharekulu and it is no where near to Athreyapuram

Guess personal preference bro, we like Athili better because they are not too sweet, but point noted, can replace them with Atreyapuram 

5 minutes ago, Hydrockers said:

Muppavala kodi pilla ki fever vaste mudu rupayala pandi pilla ni disti ntisinattu 2000 value chese items ki 6000 courier charges ante can't amma ani @psycopk babai cheppadu

Yeah, but unfortunately that's what it is, manam US lo konali anna, even the basic sweets cost 10-12$ a pond and they they don't taste anything like what we get in India

10 minutes ago, falkon said:

Guess personal preference bro, we like Athili better because they are not too sweet, but point noted, can replace them with Atreyapuram 

I guess you are talking about Sugar putharekulu which athreyapuram had the last in making. If it comes to bellam putharekulu, they are enough sweet.

Also just curious if you are talking about the exported ones? or did you eat in athreyapuram or athili  @ store

11 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

I guess you are talking about Sugar putharekulu which athreyapuram had the last in making. If it comes to bellam putharekulu, they are enough sweet.

Also just curious if you are talking about the exported ones? or did you eat in athreyapuram or athili  @ store

I am talking about exported bellam ones.

9 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

BTW they send each and every order to US buyers seperately?

They procure everything locally in India from the multiple stores, box them together and send it to customers directly.

6 hours ago, falkon said:

They procure everything locally in India from the multiple stores, box them together and send it to customers directly.

nenu adigindhi each buyer ki seperate pampisthara, or particular area orders anni oka  bulk shipment ga chesthara. Ikkada evaraina local warehouse unnaya, akkadi nunchi local redistribution avvudha?