Retirement Celebration Ideas

andhracrazystar

1 minute ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

My father is getting retired in a month and planning to do a surprise celebration. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks

Why surprise party? Make it official and ask him to invite all his near and dear.. 

A roju intiki vacche roju dad close relatives friends andarini intiki pilichi oka chinna gathering cheyi surprise ga ,

A next party andarini pilichi arrange cheyi, or instead of big party arrange a family and close relatives tho friends oka  trip or small resort stay arrange cheyi they will be happy,  if its party make sure you involve every body in your dads office including workers, drivers etc 

8 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

My father is getting retired in a month and planning to do a surprise celebration. Any ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks

Book a party hall and collect videos bytes from all of his colleagues 

decorate party hall with his achievements like his rewards or photos from work etc...

Remember, corona is still there and pretty active.  Retire avuthunnaru antey 60+ ey gaa age. Please dont put him(& his friends) into risk buy organizing a gettogether. 

He might have made many sacrifices for ur family. Like not buying something for himself which he always wanted to buy.. think of something like that and gift him. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Hello All,

Thanks

discuss this with your family members..not here

Yes, I do agree I should discuss with family. But i wanted to make it as a surprise. And yes considering COVID now, I want to plan something at home. Exploring options to make it memorable.

3 minutes ago, andhracrazystar said:

Yes, I do agree I should discuss with family. But i wanted to make it as a surprise. And yes considering COVID now, I want to plan something at home. Exploring options to make it memorable.

No celebrations. Gift something.

8 hours ago, andhracrazystar said:

@Ladies_Tailor cheppunatlu make a beautiful video of his colleagues & family members and give him a nice gift. 

@Vaampire Cheppinatlu , don’t put his health in risk now .