Why won't he just fcking sign the declaration?

PilliBeta

Asalu enduku inta godava? If Jagan signs the declaration in TTD, they can avoid a part of the blame about being blasphemous. Atleast he won't sound like someone who is against Hindus...why won't he just sign it? Even Abdul Kalam signed it in the past. 

Picchi bidda

Maa kraistavulu yesu ni tappuchi evarni rakshakudi ga nammaru, vere devullani nammithe swragani raleru 

So jagan did a good thing, a declaration meeda emi untadhi ante, I believe in Lord venkanna ani.. 

Halleluiah nuvu maaru manasu ponduthavu bidda, Amen

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Picchi bidda

Maa kraistavulu yesu ni tappuchi evarni rakshakudi ga nammaru, vere devullani nammithe swragani raleru 

So jagan did a good thing, a declaration meeda emi untadhi ante, I believe in Lord venkanna ani.. 

E declaration pdf unda?

9 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Picchi bidda

I think he declaration lo actual wording is that I believe in Jesus or Allah but I won't mock Hindu religion ani untundi anukunta...I can't find this pdf online now. Ilanti wording unte, why is he still hesitating to sign it? Problem enti?

Just now, PilliBeta said:

I think he declaration lo actual wording is that I believe in Jesus or Allah but I won't mock Hindu religion ani untundi anukunta...I can't find this pdf online now. Ilanti wording unte, why is he still hesitating to sign it? Problem enti?

Saduvu bidda

Halleluiah, amen

1 minute ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Halleluiah, Amen

Yeah I have faith in Venkateswara ani sign cheste em poyindi? As in he is that religious that this is considered blasphemous? I don't understand why anyone would be offended when asked to sign this. 

1 minute ago, PilliBeta said:

Yeah I have faith in Venkateswara ani sign cheste em poyindi? As in he is that religious that this is considered blasphemous? I don't understand why anyone would be offended when asked to sign this. 

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" is one of the Ten Commandments found in the Hebrew Bible at Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6.[1] It is the central tenet of the Abrahamic religions and prohibits the religion's followers from worshipping gods other than the Lord.[fn 1] The sin of worshipping another god is called idolatry.[2] Historically, the punishment for idolatry was often death.

sachipovali ani evaru korukuntaru bidda

jalaga inko laksha kotlu mingali, he wants to live

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

"Thou shalt have no other gods before Me" is one of the Ten Commandments found in the Hebrew Bible at Exodus 20:2 and Deuteronomy 5:6.[1] It is the central tenet of the Abrahamic religions and prohibits the religion's followers from worshipping gods other than the Lord.[fn 1] The sin of worshipping another god is called idolatry.[2] Historically, the punishment for idolatry was often death.

Lol jaagad mari anta picha believer aa?

3 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Anthe kadha @Somedude @BeerBob123 @SinN0mbre @MiryalgudaMaruthiRao

6 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

I don't think he is that much religious actually. Ila ante Islam lo ila untundi, but Kalam signed it. Hindus kuda Christian church ki veltaaru, Geeta lo Krishnudu e devudu ani cheptadu, ofcourse appatlo inko religion ledanuko prasthavinchadaniki. But anyway, a lot of people are staunch Hindus, Muslim or Christian but still would be okay signing this kind of form while going to a different religion's place of worship. So, I don't understand what Jagan's problem is. I don't think it's because of his trust in Jesus or whatever. 

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Exactly, I don't think he is that much of a believer. I don't understand why he won't sign it. 

1 minute ago, ring_master said:

Nalugu godalu madya chaduvutadu anta vaa, andari mundu chadivithe naathi ani dorikipothadu, hehe

2 minutes ago, PilliBeta said:

I don't think he is that much religious actually. Ila ante Islam lo ila untundi, but Kalam signed it. Hindus kuda Christian church ki veltaaru, Geeta lo Krishnudu e devudu ani cheptadu, ofcourse appatlo inko religion ledanuko prasthavinchadaniki. But anyway, a lot of people are staunch Hindus, Muslim or Christian but still would be okay signing this kind of form while going to a different religion's place of workship. So, I don't understand what Jagan's problem is. I don't think it's because of his trust in Jesus or whatever. 

Geeta lo krishnudu 

Niku nachina margani follow kaam ani cheptadu

Convert kaaka pothe sastav ani chepedu bidda

Halleluiah, Amen

2 minutes ago, NiranjanGaaru said:

Geeta lo krishnudu 

Niku nachina margani follow kaam ani cheptadu

Concert kaaka pothe sastav ani chepedu bidda

Halleluiah, Amen

Like I said Geeta time lo vere religions e levu, so no prasthavana in Geeta. But anyway my point is, even a staunch Hindu or Muslim would be okay going to a church or temple and having to sign a declaration like this. I mean, a lot of Christians and Muslims sign this form now, I don't understand why Jagan wouldn't.