check this community if you are looking for homes in DFW

budgetpadbhanabam

11 hours ago, Thokkalee said:

600K petti anta dooram enduku ra bujjee... 

+1 it is very far and 600 grape vine area lo pettina ardham vundhi not there

I live at 380 and dnt intersection with prosper isd just infront of pga headquarters which is coming up in next two years . E area matram hot cake la velli pothundi . Check this area as well if anyone looking for new homes .

45 minutes ago, cloud said:

I live at 380 and dnt intersection with prosper isd just infront of pga headquarters which is coming up in next two years . E area matram hot cake la velli pothundi . Check this area as well if anyone looking for new homes .

which community do you live in?

1 hour ago, edookatiivvuranayana said:

@budgetpadbhanabam naku 600 lopu oche plans em kanpadatledu kada bro ?, any specific plan you are looking at ?.

@edookatiivvuranayanacheck this https://www.shaddockhomes.com/communities/mckinney/wilmeth-ridge all plans below 600k buddy incl upgrades call that guy and he can send the latest prices.

3 hours ago, windows_admin said:

Too much far from Irving office right

Frisco is too expensive unnecessary premium charges for facing

Lexington 50ok

Park vista 25k

Shaddock park 40k

Crazy guys

if your plan to buy home in irving, frisco and every thing is far also. if frisco is gfar for you this is far too. I am only referring to people who plans to buy home in frisco and unable to due to price, land premiums and over action from sales people.

1 hour ago, edookatiivvuranayana said:

Park vista lo vadu monthly 20K pechuthunnadu on base price. 

also, park vista and lexington country ki aa cell towers within 1 mile radius lo 2 towers unnai, which is bad anta kada?, not sure lexington and richwood ela boom aindo mari?. 

park vista evry one month 20k up. also ttrophy signature is not texas standard home plans. Size says 3900 sqft and you will get length but not width. also due that you will get very small back yard. I will prefer wilmeth ridge compared to park vista also all the best for emotional roller coster to wait in list for every month on ttop of 20k increase every month

1 hour ago, kakatiya said:

+1 it is very far and 600 grape vine area lo pettina ardham vundhi not there

600k is full upgraded high plan bro not every model or base price is 600k. check the shaddock homes website below also its hard to get shaddock kind of builder with prosper school standard in grapevine for those prices. I am not sure if grapevine has new communities which comes under southlake school district in that price range. decade old grapevine house under south lake schools with this sq ft sells for more than 750k and up. Also please don't compare grapevine schools with proper.

https://www.shaddockhomes.com/communities/mckinney/wilmeth-ridge

46 minutes ago, budgetpadbhanabam said:

if your plan to buy home in irving, frisco and every thing is far also. if frisco is gfar for you this is far too. I am only referring to people who plans to buy home in frisco and unable to due to price, land premiums and over action from sales people.

how is irving far ? it is close to airport 12 minutes.. dfw..15 minutes to love field.. and it is 15 minutes to down town dallas ..and if you get job in fortworth it is 30 minutes -35 minutes drive..

from frisco everything is far.. airport - dallas fortworth.. you have to stick to work in plano -frisco toyota corporate zone only

27 minutes ago, kakatiya said:

how is irving far ? it is close to airport 12 minutes.. dfw..15 minutes to love field.. and it is 15 minutes to down town dallas ..and if you get job in fortworth it is 30 minutes -35 minutes drive..

from frisco everything is far.. airport - dallas fortworth.. you have to stick to work in plano -frisco toyota corporate zone only

i think we both are making same point. if you are working in dfw or irving forgout about wilmenth ridge even frisco is far thats what i mean when you said it's far from irving. but if you say irving is close to everything i agree. but i like houses with big back yards thats the only reason stopping me buying a home in few left over lots in new community in irving that comes under coppel ISD. may be we need to wait for better used houses.

Not sure why people going and buying at celiana paying PID and MUD AND 2.6% taxes which is very far and deserted thats why sharing this to get some visibility for others.

• Upvote 1