485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

1 hour ago, perugu_vada said:

yes .. 2 times raise chesa.. same standard template response

The status of this service request is:

We have received your service request and researched the status of your case. We have had to perform additional review, and this has caused a delay in processing time. Your case is currently in line for processing and adjudication. Cases are processed in the order in which they were received.

We hope this information is helpful to you. Ayyo Shocked GIF - Ayyo Shocked Brahmi GIFs

Did you try through congresman bro?Some people are saying we can try this route as well for expediting EAD approval

24 minutes ago, newtoselenium said:

@csrcsr eroj we send you request for additional documents ani status update ayyindi for 485. do you thinks its for medicals? (inka lawyers k reach kaale what is that RFE is about ani) sad part enti ante i just interfiled my Medicals yesterday. i have second set of medicals though 

nee pd enti bro and which center?

12 minutes ago, terminator_desi said:

Did you try through congresman bro?Some people are saying we can try this route as well for expediting EAD approval

try cheyaledu .. ostundi le ani waiting .. i got mine .. waiting for my wife's .. anyways i have no plans to use EAD .. so andhu k thondara padatledu 

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

try cheyaledu .. ostundi le ani waiting .. i got mine .. waiting on my wife's .. anyways i have no plans to use EAD .. so andhu k thondara padatledu 

How many days after BM did u get your ead

Just now, KingMaker215 said:

How many days after BM did u get your ead

i got my EAD before I gave BM .. sep lo EAD ochindi .. Bio-metric i gave like 10 days back .. Oct-30-2020 was RD

2 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

i got my EAD before I gave BM .. sep lo EAD ochindi .. Bio-metric i gave like 10 days back .. Oct-30-2020 was RD

Tomorrow is my BM RD Aug 2021 hoping for good news soon 

Refilling vs Interfiling some lawyers

As you know some lawyers and @Dhevudu2 are suggesting ddont refile in eb2 as it leads tot confusion etc 

regarding interfiling laweyers will do only if Final date is current ? and some are worried about no tracking ? but whne we interfile we have to file 485J (as it becomes direct) SO can we track application based on that form ???

@csrcsr and other experts, please suggest - 

PD: May 2012

Filed EB-3 I-485 in July 2021 ,all are done  dates got retrogressed and stuck in Texas service center. Now my employer agreed to file a new EB2-140. should I do it and file new I-485 or just keep quiet and go with the flow.

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Refilling vs Interfiling some lawyers

As you know some lawyers and @Dhevudu2 are suggesting ddont refile in eb2 as it leads tot confusion etc 

regarding interfiling laweyers will do only if Final date is current ? and some are worried about no tracking ? but whne we interfile we have to file 485J (as it becomes direct) SO can we track application based on that form ???

if you don't mind define refiling and interfiling with example pls 

7 minutes ago, MSRMH said:

@csrcsr and other experts, please suggest - 

PD: May 2012

Filed EB-3 I-485 in July 2021 ,all are done  dates got retrogressed and stuck in Texas service center. Now my employer agreed to file a new EB2-140. should I do it and file new I-485 or just keep quiet and go with the flow.

why new 140 you dont have approved 140 bro ? its lot of confusion on paper it looks to me filing new is best thing but seeing mutiple opinions on this bro 

7 minutes ago, yemdoing said:

if you don't mind define refiling and interfiling with example pls 

refiking ante mottam kotta 485  eb2 assumingg you and your family memmbers have not used ead/ ap maintained non immigrant status

pros ( we needd to validate with data no proofs yet)

Goes to MSC 

We will be in both lanes one will be picked for adujdicaion and he oher will be withdraawn with rfe 

COns 

Some lawyers telling confusion at uscis dont know wha it means

INterfiling is nothing but just sending leter to uscis update my existing eb3 with other eb2 140 no reciept no tracking 

13 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

refiking ante mottam kotta 485  eb2 assumingg you and your family memmbers have not used ead/ ap maintained non immigrant status

pros ( we needd to validate with data no proofs yet)

Goes to MSC 

We will be in both lanes one will be picked for adujdicaion and he oher will be withdraawn with rfe 

COns 

Some lawyers telling confusion at uscis dont know wha it means

INterfiling is nothing but just sending leter to uscis update my existing eb3 with other eb2 140 no reciept no tracking 

Well… deentlo inko bumper offer kooda undochu. When u file second i485, they may transfer it to the same center which is currently processing ur cases. Its common practise by uscis

Just now, Vaampire said:

Well… deentlo inko bumper offer kooda undochu. When u file second i485, they may transfer it to the same center which is currently processing ur cases. Its common practise by uscis

yaa a discussion kuda ayindi

2 hours ago, csrcsr said:

yaa a discussion kuda ayindi

Applications process chese 12-15$/hr employee gallu Antha burra petti em chudaru, simple ga multiple choice option select cheskuntaru anipistundi Naku 

approve / reject / rfe