485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

2 hours ago, banthiii said:

I have filed my downgrade from EB-2 to EB-3 in December 2020 and application went to Texas Service Center (my original EB-2 I-140 was approved at same center). Biometrics ayyindhi, I-140 premium tried 2 times and rendu saarlu premium accept cheyyaledhu. Meanwhile EB-3 dates went back (PD: August 2012). EB-3 inka etu velladhu ani ardham ayee now moved back to EB-2. Filed new I485 on 9th December and got receipts yesterday, e saari application went to Missouri Service Center. According to maa attorney, e EB-2 receipts ochai kabatti EB-3 application which is pending should be withdrawn.

Kondhari malli EB-2 lo file chesthe application EB-3 downgrade center ki velludda leka different center ane dilemma undhi ga so posting this info here as it might be useful for at least few

@banthiii  congrats aite..inko 6 months lo greened.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, banthiii said:

Thank you bro, but maa attorney wants me to withdraw the pending EB-3 application as she said there would not be 2 pending I-485s with same A number (vere oka 2 attorneys kooda same chepparu, you should withdraw the Eb-3 ani), so adhi withdraw chesthunnam

May be good strategy bro how long it takes to with draw again its a simple letter?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, banthiii said:

Thank you bro, but maa attorney wants me to withdraw the pending EB-3 application as she said there would not be 2 pending I-485s with same A number (vere oka 2 attorneys kooda same chepparu, you should withdraw the Eb-3 ani), so adhi withdraw chesthunnam

yeah. my attorney wants me to do that first before sending the new one.

34 minutes ago, csrcsr said:

May be good strategy bro how long it takes to with draw again its a simple letter?

You won’t get any confirmation for withdrawal. You just need to send the withdrawal letter and keep the copy for documentation purpose. Then probably in a week or so you can file new 485. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, csrcsr said:

He is on h1 but stamping appointments dorakaledu he used ap bro to come in , yes working on h1 used ap for travel

Enter through AP and continue on H1 , Are there any steps required in between to continue working for the same employer after using AP at POE ? 

6 minutes ago, Suvera said:

Enter through AP and continue on H1 , Are there any steps required in between to continue working for the same employer after using AP at POE ? 

When u enter through Ap you will be on some parole status , bur when your h1 renews or go to Mexico and come back on automatic revalidation your h1 status will be restored

• Like 1

5 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

i765 approve chesi AP ni deny chesadu  1st time apply chesinapudu ..as i had to travel to India while AP is under processing.. so andhu k had to refile AP ..

Bro na situation kuda same. I need to apply again, but I need to travel again in May, AP is only my hope to travel. Ma father 1st death anniversary 😭 ki velali, do you know any process to expediate AP or to get emergency AP based on my situation.  

7 hours ago, banthiii said:

I have filed my downgrade from EB-2 to EB-3 in December 2020 and application went to Texas Service Center (my original EB-2 I-140 was approved at same center). Biometrics ayyindhi, I-140 premium tried 2 times and rendu saarlu premium accept cheyyaledhu. Meanwhile EB-3 dates went back (PD: August 2012). EB-3 inka etu velladhu ani ardham ayee now moved back to EB-2. Filed new I485 on 9th December and got receipts yesterday, e saari application went to Missouri Service Center. According to maa attorney, e EB-2 receipts ochai kabatti EB-3 application which is pending should be withdrawn.

Kondhari malli EB-2 lo file chesthe application EB-3 downgrade center ki velludda leka different center ane dilemma undhi ga so posting this info here as it might be useful for at least few

Bro u spoke too soon in my opinion. When the Missouri center starts processing ur i485 and if ur eb3 i485 was not revoked by Texas center by then,  Missouri center may transfer ur new application to Texas. Avuthadi Ani cheppadam ledhu. But ayye chances unnayi.

2 hours ago, killbillpandey123 said:

Bro na situation kuda same. I need to apply again, but I need to travel again in May, AP is only my hope to travel. Ma father 1st death anniversary 😭 ki velali, do you know any process to expediate AP or to get emergency AP based on my situation.  

Family emergency ani cheppi emaina doctor note theskunte Expedite Request open aithe, fast ga approve chesey chance undi

expedite request ni approve chesey category ento telusukuni atu side proceed avatam better 

13 hours ago, perugu_vada said:

Family emergency ani cheppi emaina doctor note theskunte Expedite Request open aithe, fast ga approve chesey chance undi

expedite request ni approve chesey category ento telusukuni atu side proceed avatam better 

Ya ba should try that.

21 hours ago, hotlantian said:

I will take this route once my eb2 i140 is approved. It’s better to refile than interfile. Did you use new medicals or submitted old medicals?

Submitted new medicals (November lo EB-3 medicals interfile chesa, so maa doctor you do not need to do the vaccination or blood work again and gave 2nd set of documents)

15 hours ago, Vaampire said:

Bro u spoke too soon in my opinion. When the Missouri center starts processing ur i485 and if ur eb3 i485 was not revoked by Texas center by then,  Missouri center may transfer ur new application to Texas. Avuthadi Ani cheppadam ledhu. But ayye chances unnayi.

Andhuke EB-3 application withdraw chesthunna, Eb-2 receipts text message lo ochai but maa attorney wants physical copies to withdraw the old application

17 hours ago, csrcsr said:

Aamey cheppadam aithe oka letter with new receipts submit cheyyali ani, naku inka clear picture ledhu next week lo file chesthadhi withdrawal appudu update chestha

• Upvote 1