485 (GC), Ead , AP, Spillover issues

csrcsr

Today one letter is coming from USCIS don’t know what it is …..

but date is showing 05/20/2022 

so naa I 485j receipt notice and transfer notice lu rendu 05/21 ki vachinavi don’t know enti ani case status is not showing anything 

exisiting and koncham bhayam ga unnadi 

46 minutes ago, fasak_vachadu said:

so naa I 485j receipt notice and transfer notice lu rendu 05/21 ki vachinavi don’t know enti ani case status is not showing anything 

Toyota Man GIF by Neon Indian

Does any one has any suggestions for my situation. 

My PD is 04/2012 in ED2. Applied for Downgrade EB2 to EB3 in Oct 2020 and received EAD in Jan 2022. Filed for Interfiling from EB3 to EB2 in Feb 2022. Have not received any updates from USCIS for my pending 485 application.

My employer has some issues with his partners and closing the company and asking everyone to shift to new company he has started. Mostly the shop will be closed in 3 to 6 months. 

Does transferring H1 to new company will void all the pending 485? and what about the current status of EAD?

Or should i move using my EAD and what if there are any RFE's received will there be any problem?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

My PD is 04/2012 in ED2. Applied for Downgrade EB2 to EB3 in Oct 2020 and received EAD in Jan 2022. Filed for Interfiling from EB3 to EB2 in Feb 2022. Have not received any updates from USCIS for my pending 485 application.

My employer has some issues with his partners and closing the company and asking everyone to shift to new company he has started. Mostly the shop will be closed in 3 to 6 months. 

Does transferring H1 to new company will void all the pending 485? and what about the current status of EAD?

Or should i move using my EAD and what if there are any RFE's received will there be any problem?

Ltt

2 hours ago, fasak_vachadu said:

inka endhi approval undtadhi  mark my words. Status antha update avatledhu, call 1800 ki call chesi, kanuko approve ayindha ledha ani, naku atlane teslindhi, approve ayindhi, while my status was still showing ready for interview, approve ayina 4 days ki kuda inka status ade unde, so dont go by status.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, viky said:

inka endhi approval undtadhi  mark my words.

May be transfer notice. call 1800 number and ask what is latest update on your 485.

10 minutes ago, Ranger12 said:

Feb interfilers most of them got receipts. If it transferred to nbc you will get gc by that time.

15 minutes ago, Coolie123 said:

May be transfer notice. call 1800 number and ask what is latest update on your 485.

already anna ki transfer notice otchindhi.

24 minutes ago, Coolie123 said:

Feb interfilers most of them got receipts. If it transferred to nbc you will get gc by that time.

What’s going with eb2 straight filers - Feb filing . Are they getting gc ?

44 minutes ago, viky said:

inka endhi approval undtadhi  mark my words. Status antha update avatledhu, call 1800 ki call chesi, kanuko approve ayindha ledha ani, naku atlane teslindhi, approve ayindhi, while my status was still showing ready for interview, approve ayina 4 days ki kuda inka status ade unde, so dont go by status.

No fee wavier ani vachindhi don’t know what they are doing 

5/17 they put transfer notice and sent back to NSC